Background checks too onerous on gun buyers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 voltaire

voltaire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:51 AM

I am finding it hard to any longer have any empathy for the victims of mad people going on killing sprees. Government has decided that requiring back ground checks on gun buyers is too onerous. So policy is that loons can buy guns without restriction. Crazy! NO, imbecilical.

Edited by voltaire, 18 April 2013 - 01:54 AM.

#2 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

So policy is that loons can buy guns without restriction.

Crazy! NO, imbecilical.

Sorry, but this is true all over the world. LET me repeat, guns can and are bought everywhere. Does not matter if you believe this or not - it is true.

mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#3 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:30 AM

Journalism should be licensed. There are a lot of idiots there that shoot there mouth off or are just clueless about a topic and harm a lot of people.
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#4 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:40 PM

There is another story. Senate is not yielding to o_boston_bama at this time. I don't think they are opposed to realistic background checks, they are shutting down O at this time.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#5 colion

colion

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:34 PM

I suspect that the background amendment would have passed if it were introduced as a bill and not as an amendment to an unpopular bill in an attempt to make it smell better.