TD Ameritrade does it again

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 uburack

uburack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:29 AM

I've posted about this a few times in the past few years. TD AMeritrade is not giving quotes on options this morning. At times I can't even find my open positions or account balance. They are "working on it", just as they were so many times over the years. I am really thinking they are colluding to screw the average trader. This almost always happens when there is a critical juncture in the market. If I wasn't holding a pile of puts I would be up a creek but as it is, I might want to close a few positions and ease up on the short but I can't even find current prices. You're probably wondering, why are you still with them? Well supposedly it was the interface's fault, so I've changed that. Also hadn't traded much over the last year and there have been no problems the last few months. Changing platforms is a huge undertaking and now I'm convinced I'll be leaving TDA. Please help me in sticking it back to them. Extremely helpless right now.
John 21:6 And he said unto them, "Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find". They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

#2 uburack

uburack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:56 AM

Why I posted in "health and sanity". This [bleeeep] is putting my blood pressure through the roof. At times my positions only show as 0. Can't get a quote or history on any options. How can I screw these bastages in return? Changing the channel isn't enough, given the potential damage to myself and thousands of other traders.
John 21:6 And he said unto them, "Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find". They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.