• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:56 AM

This really ties in with many other sources and learning. She is a Christian but she is expressing fact and reality
kind of coldly. All of these things parallel with my other learning and understanding but is some new things and
new ways of looking at it. She is not big on currency failure and says that they are in total control and have
technology to drag it out 500 more years, or do with it what they want when they want.

Any constructive comments by someone who listened to it and knows something about it, like Roger,
the major question is what to do about it? I guess I found the whole-life as a tool outside of the crime and theft
but surely it still has the problem of not being able to keep up with currency devaluation.
I imagine individuals have to join the beast system by becomming a zero tax entity, or perish.

Surely putting 4% in 401k and keeping up with currency transition from debt based to equity based even
by investing in stocks unusually well even the best trader, doesn't
cut it, it's only 4% of income performing while the remaining 96% of income is crushed perpetually and cumulatively
by devaluation and taxation.

Here it is, I went back and checked a few more of her videos, I use to watch her long ago but not lately.
The host is a little annoying.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan