• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:37 AM

I might have said this before, C.Fitts ran down the federali orwell education scam. It goes like this. Prospering small town maybe agricultural based, maybe the type with one manufacturer key employer, maybe demographic timing producting state property ( birth certificates ), pays up 250k to educate one child, statute unfunded mandate said town graduates say 10 per year at 250k per year fraud waste said town issued lots of traffic ticket, jacked property tax running marginal households out into welfare and foodstamps maybe recently started taxing property owners use of their own water on their property on their on land and running them off into welfare and foodstamps. said town sold municipal bonds enslaving all future posterity the calculation failed when 1 or 2 of 10 graduated, made it all the way through university at 50k tuition debt slavery, into empire W2 slave status W2 slave tax money never goes back to said town in 10 years said town is bankrupted by 10 per year times 10 years at 250k per head, is $250,000,000 without finacial losses standard accural accuounted for currency devuation rate, said 250M is real 1/2B losses over 10 years, if town's funds were invested productively in dividend paying whole life insurance, for example. Said town then spent 1/4B, at 1/2B real financial loss to provide empire with 2x10=20, free human capitals. This pig is in the final death spiral, done. If said town's 250M capital was invested productively, each child could have been granted a unit of productive property and be self sufficient for life, with the equivalence of the excellence of near zero cost of 1800's education standards. Try to get one of the federali prisoners to pass an 1890 6th grade final exam, including me or any federali brain dead robot. Stick a fork.

Edited by AChartist, 25 August 2013 - 11:41 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan