• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

I keep saying I will diagnose the metals to see if there is a low comingup, maybe this weekend. The fastfood strike is a DC psyop, same as occupy psyop, used for coverto tax the low end and median classes, this initiative is for orwell-o's min wage hike,so he can eject all from subsidies, energy subsidies phase out over $8.50 an hour income. This inflation is targets at the low end and median class,wealthy people do not patonize these things and it is a miniscule impactfor upper classes who will spend an imperceptible percentage of income at retail. It will conveniently double the price of everything that the low classes consume. It will substatially increase their income taxes ( remarkeably just in time, they just had their tax brackets frozen never to be adjusted to inflation again ). The govbank bonanza, it will increase their sales tax confiscation in addition to income taxes.Stick a fork in this pig. Should be a boom for wealthy people who benefit from inflation investmentsand those that own inflation hedges, these types of investments are unobtainable to the low and median class victims. I already don't eat a mcdonalds since a #1 big mac meal went from $4 to $7 just 2 years ago ( that silly volative food excluded from inflation, funny volatility only up )I already dont buy any consumer discretionary since it is priced at before tax gross income plus 9% sales tax Stick a fork in this pig.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan