• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:49 AM

I don't know if it is possible for out of state, North Dakota has a public bank, some indian nations arealso setting up gold collateralized banking.

JP morgan is now taking gold for low interest loan collateral,this is the visible evidence of the basil-iii rules which will be a die off of treasuries and replaced by tangible capital, gold, stocks, real estate etc.
I havent heard of silver being taken yet but should becoming, per basil-iii rules. It really is gold standard already, which is what lindsey williams said was coming. Something like the Norwegian Krone which is the same as owning the oil, is better, but still under pressure of dollar. These legitimate currencies have to take in dollars for their oil and convert to Krone, so they are converting less of something worthless into less of something real. This is how the fiat petrodollar destroys any legitimate economic value in the race to the bottom, it's what they mean about US exporting its
inflation because its only export, is the toilet paper. This is from the paper R.Paul wrote in about 2001 explaining the meaning of the middle east central bank wars confiscating median class american w2 slave {bleeeep}.

Still some amount of Krone is a relative value reserve. Now 1/2 of all existing home purchases are cash, so this is the mass wealth transfer footprint of the orwell-o cabalists. The rental company homes-4-sale just had big earnings failure and is laying people off so I guess this isnt working so well. This is also told by lindsey williams, the orwell-o cabalists will buy up all tangible property with funny fed money, and rent it back to american w2 slaves.

The price of these houses means nothing to them, the currency devaluation will outrun the depreciate rate by a wide margin and they will be taking in rental even when the rotting wood is worthless in 10 years. The other big news, hidden in the dodd-frank, when they take the pig down, the bankruptcy laws made the derivatives priority so the banks willbe protected and the unsecured creditors (depositors) will be bailed-in. Now in my Scwab 401k I can move everything to fdic cash at about Christmas and I will come in under the fdic 200k limit, they will probably not bail-in below the fdic limit.

The next guess on my part, they will only honor on fdic account limit.
All those people think money market is cash, wow.
Everyone was told about MF Global precident case to set this up,and they still voted for the one party system, they shall get what they deserve.

Credit goes to Lindsey Williams for spelling it out well. What I notice about
small minds, they think a guy like williams and others has to forecast this or that event on
this day or they are wrong about everything. It is about the themes, you don't know
how and when the mechanics will manifest or how long after the event the footprints will
be observable.

Edited by AChartist, 31 August 2013 - 09:54 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan