No replies to this topic

#1 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

About a month old, I just listened.

He said it, the kind of themes I have been formulating from connect the dot math,
the great leveling he says is where they take down the white collar corp employees, to the
blue collar demise, in 2014-16.

Hard to say exactly what to do about it but these are some concepts I am formulating.

No contracts with them ther assets )

Get as much as possible into exempt property, whole life and annuity.

Metals ( note metals don't work in a big way like $30k per ounce, for many years, most people would end up using it up for consumption
at low valuation in early years, before it worked )

Ideally have an offshore sanctuary in a place where living cost is $2k per year until this is over in 7 years or so.

Borrow out max from 401k, stop adding to 401k ( of course that has to go into exempt property ).

For example, mortgage equity could be taken out, and put into an immediate annuity. The annuity pays the heloc term.
When they take you down, you have no skin in the contract. Walk away, bankrupt, keeping your exempt annuity income.
There are ways but the entire structure of their design is only understood by working the 433a form and NOLA online means test.

A Federal Reserve study showed that bankruptcies occur at 90 days past due, that is how fast it unwinds,
there is not time in a crisis for figure all this out after the fact in the heat of it. That is how they get harvested, ignorance.

ZH had an article stating the people are back up to the 2007 high point with mortgage expense at 40% of income,
which I assume means they maxed out refinance and heloc to subsidize inflation and unemployment. 90 days comes fast.

So I am buying my next gold piece real close,
will have max borrowed out of 401k 1st week of Dec, that into annuity which I am scheduled to fund out of after tax
income anyway, is tax neutral

downsizing rent from 8% of income to 6%

selling one car, more cash flow into exempt property

I will be thinking hard on more steps with these themes, out of positive net worth, into exempt property, maximizing cash flow
into exempt property, and really need to focus on the 433a and NOLA designs and countermeasures.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan