http://www.gold-eagl...ntsfundamentals

i like his style fwiw
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:36 AM

Gannman, good article, thanks. Also, have you noticed the cycles in the daily gold silver ratio? -- Senor, could you email me? tubby at vom dot com

#3 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:10 AM

I'll be a little more cynical, when they lose control of the printing, the plan is to take it down to bring in a new form of paper gov. It will probably be a corporatocracy with loose central global "rules" body making conflict up as they go along, per rockefeller, ball, hillary(cfr). And there are a couple scenerios they may try, either one best for the accumulators of physical. One by coup, another slow burn. It is quite rare to receive paper at work, less 60% taxes and still be able to live, in fact almost no one ( maybe 10% top talent plus the small numbers inside beltway cult ) is doing it at all and certainly approaching zero surviving the cult on one income ( funny how that was setup to destroy society ). As long as they give me paper at work, I know what I am doing with it and that comes from the corporate philosophy of zero waste and never contracting with them ( entrapment). It was a lifetime of pain to be in top talent, very very rare, the rest are slaves. However there are other priorities, I like stocks ok for a while, as anything divided by zero is infinite, my new theme is to get all capital spending done before prices doubles, not a new theme but focusing on it with 1st priority for the initial allocation bagged. And it is not enough and allocation doubled again. Things that are essential to work and income, a permanent car ( only a couple manufacturers make them that can last 30 years with care ). New tires and battery, is income producing property to get to work before prices double again. ( all this stuff has already doubled once just since 2007 inflation peaks ). I bought an expensive mattress before prices double, I hate this but needed, I hate it because I hate weight, slaves need to be light and mobile. I dont think I need more income producing capital spending unless it is an offshore medical insurance policy ( get to work expense is not non-deductible for slaves ). This is critical to stay out of the cult welfare, I am now convinced they are using this for their darwinian natural de-selection culling, preselecting who gets stacked in "sustainable" developments. We are not going to get to work in later years without affordable healthcare, affordable is 1/5 to 1/10 extortion corruption rates. Affordable is known and set by international and free enterprise cash basis but the domestic cash basis is still overwhelmed by regulation and taxation fraud so I would go with known international rates. I could be possible to pay things ahead, if they were refundable, what if I had several years of gas in the gasoline etf, instead of wastes, sales tax, loan interest, monthly cash flow loss, of a plug in hybrid new purchase, or even worse the obama planned obsolescence slavery, 30mpg to hybrid, to plug in, to electric, at sales tax, interest usury, depreciation, over and over. I do want a plug-in maybe next year however depending on how things develop, or even buy one with one piece of gold some day. A piece of gold bought one city block in downtown San Francisco in the depression. This depression is multitudes worse because they didnt print money then and didnt run $4quadrillion mortgage and treasury derivatives scams then. It will be very very rare to survive the cult takedown and has to be a lifestyle. I have been learning a lot from the bible, all the lessons are in there, what to do right but also how to observe and intrepret the cult is the same element as what to do about it. Basically you have to get all the way outside of the disease cult and only handfuls will be actually able to do it.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan