i see says the blind man

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:37 PM

u just gots to love the markets. heres my take fwiw. starting on the 21st of march we topped for the final c wave down. we are doing an abc off of the top on the 14 we have done 1 and 3 of c wave 4 of c started lets say on the 27 of march it looks like we have done an abc for wave 4 which topped today i believe the final wave 5 down of the c wave that started on the 21st of march is in progress now so ideally we would come down here retest the lows or go slightly lower if we do that and then the hui rallies and crosses 232 we are done with the correction ha ha its all as clear as mud ha ha but that is the way i see it. if this scenario happens i will add to positions when the hui crosses 232 . time for another drink (ha ha i drink very little ) all fwiw
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

the 11th will be 21 trading days into the correction so we see how it looks going into the time frame. but i do expect a bottom and a strong reversal somewhere in here. and lets say 235 on the hui fwiw as a trigger level for me to buy at that point it will be clear. i expect 232 and 235 to occur on the same day anway.

Edited by gannman, 07 April 2014 - 09:42 PM.

feeling mellow with the yellow metal