• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:02 AM

All this crap is structured, planned, organized, connect the dot theory.

I don't know how I see things coming in themes, and when I express it seems so extreme to
the low information zombie population, but it keeps coming, a lot like I said it. I guess I am not
extreme enough, a normalcy bias victim.

It was 2009 I said that the auto companies were the next investment. We'll they weren't directly but somehow
I detected the focus of the next subprime creditism bubble.

ca·dence [keyd-ns] Show IPA
noun Also, cadency.

the flow or rhythm of events, especially the pattern in which something is experienced: the frenetic cadence of modern life.

Here is a JW on how he thinks it goes down. If listening to him for weeks or months ago, all this is laughable, dots on the line
of connect the dot theory. Laughable except deadly.

Pretty much as I laid out for two years. Coming down to the wire I really didnt
accomplish enough but got a paid car and some metal inventory.
I never got assets off shore, and I might be able to do something about that
soon, it will not be enough to make much difference, I dont have enough.

This source has some resources and materials to get annuity, life insurance,
IRA, etc off shore. I cant use it right now, I dont have enough assets.
I can look at getting one small IRA off shore next week.

http://www.caseyrese...-is-approaching

These guys are all long term insiders and it should be well worth $300 resources.
They have an offshore annuity and life insurance agent and other resources. I am going to see instead,
if the Schiff people can help me get something off shore next week.

The first observation I made, it all started with 2 years ago, was the realization that the spending ponzie was framed
to enslave 80% of the low information voting poor, on the teet.
These are the ones that will applaud themselves walking into the guillotines, but are still the useful idiots to enable destruction of
anything good first, so don't be surprised
by a massive debt spending ponzie ramping up through the very end, they still have processes to keep the useful idiots around for.

Whenever corporations or individuals planned bankruptcy, they will maximize debt
spending in advance. No one ever asked what happens to US military scattered all
over the world, when their dollar is not accepted, how do they buy fuel to get home.
The inside reason I have heard, orwello recently announced military to
stay in afghan 10 more years, there is no money to bring them back, abandoned. They can
also be the sacrificed token to make a stand against russian forces, to frame news events,
and allow for contingencies, setups, scenarios, to condition news as needed. If they want a martar in the news,
if they want to attract a first offensive strike, assets are in place. But bottom line they can't buy fuel to bring them home.

I imagine stocks will come up next week to form the right shoulder of the
head and shoulder rollover, a last chance to sell and setup short. I don't know if short is very productive
but it will help preserve capital. I can get the 401k more short and more commodities next week.

The capital is needed in July and then likely Oct lows to go heavy into manufacturing and industrial stocks.
when the slaves are taken back to the stone age, living in shipping container stackable housing around the factory,
selling goods for cheap debased currency,
they will be bringing the manufacturing back into US.
Certain exporting technology companies may be favored too with currency devaluation. The key is to preserve
capital to step into this maybe July low, and likely again in Oct.

The other thing I have done and need more, is some other currencies, I need another traunch next week or so.
I think it is Norway, Danish, Swiss are best for this, they will likely break off into a Nordic union with Germany.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan