the hui

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:25 AM

again it appears to be nearing an area where a bottom could be formed. obviously it has to clear overhead resistance . the pattern suggests a bottom could be close . famous last words as we plunge into ye olde abyss. its all as clear as mud :lol: :lol:
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:46 AM

Hui is keeping me on the right side of the trade. Every day I am looking to trade on the long side and hui is telling me not to.

#3 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:37 AM

i mean until it clears into the 240 area there is no reason to be agressive . when it gets into the 240 area then boom time to be aggressively long imho. now here just for laughs i will take a stab at what i think the hui will do here . start the week off and trade lower than 218. then rally up into 223 area. then go for a final (guaranteed ha ha ) bottom . when it finally bottoms it should absolutely explode out of here. all just conjecture right now
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#4 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:32 AM

Gold looks coiled to me and ready for a big move. Possibly overnight this time around. Would like to see some more strength in miners by cob today to take long position. IMVHO

#5 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:12 AM

And I am again looking for hui to give me something....anything....and that thing keeps on bleeding.