looking at the gold stocks several diff charts

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:19 AM

its seems the final wave down started may 5 to complete an abc which started on mar 14. so unless the hui trades over 230 we havent changed anything. fwiw i feel there is one more leg down which should complete the downside in the hui. all fwiw its as clear as mud. i looked at several charts as always some are clearer than others depending on the strength or weakness of the stock.
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:28 AM

bottom line i dont see a whole lot of risk here on the downside. again famous last words i just dont see it fwiw
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#3 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:55 AM

If the metal ain't yellow, it ain't worth owning.

Posted Image

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#4 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:27 AM

what are we looking at there?

Posted Image

#5 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:07 PM

what are we looking at there?

Buy and sells and sometimes trend. Except for SBGL, this is a choppy crappy stock sector, which may be why the gold board is generally frustrated.

The time will come for gold and the gold miners time but so far this ain't it that time.

By the way, what were those divergences you mentioned you saw on SBGL a while back. You never answered when I asked.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."