El Thrusto ending?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:29 PM

another marginal new low in gold at 1241 and another higher reading in 1-8 hour RSI - serious "bullish coil" potential going on here as I believe post triangle thrust is in very later stages, once thrust is done we often see a return to the apex which in this case was 1301, we see

PureBS

Senor

Senor, I am well aware of your excellent EW counting and of your astute trading.
It has been my experience however, that in Bull mkts one should look for positive divergences and in Bear mkts for negative ones.

Just my humble opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#22 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:58 PM

another marginal new low in gold at 1241 and another higher reading in 1-8 hour RSI - serious "bullish coil" potential going on here as I believe post triangle thrust is in very later stages, once thrust is done we often see a return to the apex which in this case was 1301, we see

PureBS

Senor

Senor, I am well aware of your excellent EW counting and of your astute trading.
It has been my experience however, that in Bull mkts one should look for positive divergences and in Bear mkts for negative ones.

-tria

Monthy or weekly or maybe daily OK, but in smaller time frames I have regreted paying attention in the past.

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#23 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:54 AM

2nd day in a row gold eked out a marginal new decline low and miners have not, same thing in silver, importante? we will see as we are not that far from new lows in those miner indices/ETF's and silver DSI silver sentiment again at 9% Bulls after Monday's close, gold also 9%, 5-day silver avg now 12% Bulls, gold at 13% Senor

Edited by senorBS, 03 June 2014 - 10:02 AM.

#24 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:22 AM

Senor: What do you thing about dust and its big bull flag, to me it looks like it should peak soon and then start down on a 4th wave before it breaks out of its wedge. As I have mentioned before I am seeing the gold stocks bottoming around June 25 or even early July which if correct is a caution as there is about 1 month left for gold and gold stocks to go down more, there is not much room left on the dust wedge for further a further up-move.

https://www.tradingv...com/v/Ps3dEfuq/

Russ

Edited by Russ, 03 June 2014 - 11:23 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#25 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,053 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:33 AM

Senor: What do you thing about dust and its big bull flag, to me it looks like it should peak soon and then start down on a 4th wave before it breaks out of its wedge. As I have mentioned before I am seeing the gold stocks bottoming around June 25 or even early July which if correct is a caution as there is about 1 month left for gold and gold stocks to go down more, there is not much room left on the dust wedge for further a further up-move.

Russ

those numbers are not weave co[unts are they Russ?
4 can't overlap 1

#26 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:41 AM

Russ

IMO Dust is either done to the upside or has uno more daily 5th wave up (32-34 area?) to complete wave C of a large upward correction from the March 14 low, my dos centavos

BSing away

Senor

#27 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:34 PM

Russ

IMO Dust is either done to the upside or has uno more daily 5th wave up (32-34 area?) to complete wave C of a large upward correction from the March 14 low, my dos centavos

BSing away

Senor

Ok that would fit my linked chart Senor.

Dougie: Those numbers are generated by the chart program's elliot wave indicator automatically, I assume the current wave 4 will lead to a wave 5 down on dust which would take to the $12 area by next Sept-Oct., I am not an elliot wave expert but that would fit with what I see on the oscillator I use, unless Armstrong is right that this current down move in Gold will take it to the 1150 area, then that would cause dust to break out of its wedge above the June 2013 high.

Edited by Russ, 03 June 2014 - 02:43 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#28 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:04 PM

PureBS

Senor

-tria

whatever, all I can say is I am seeing a similar technical set up as I saw at the Dec lows, that guarantees NADA, we see

Senor

#29 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:08 AM

hui gld ratio is improving. it's slow and subtle but things are better than where they were a week ago.

#30 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:13 AM

PureBS

Senor

-tria

whatever, all I can say is I am seeing a similar technical set up as I saw at the Dec lows, that guarantees NADA, we see

Senor

One thing, I can (almost?) promise you Senor.
From the Summer lows we "should get a rally of about $200 to the Winter highs.

With great respect for your work,
-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky