quite honestly the way the stocks are trading

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:20 PM

that is just my interpretation but we are just in 1 of 3 here . and gold just really joined the party how. so if im right within the next month i would expect gold to go parabolic for whatever reason. the reason i dont know but thats what the chart says. well see but interesting
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:34 PM

War, Debt, Revolution.... name your poison
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#3 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:38 PM

that is just my interpretation but we are just in 1 of 3 here . and gold just really joined the party how. so if im right within the next month i would expect gold to go parabolic for whatever reason. the reason i dont know but thats what the chart says. well see but interesting

The big move comes when the FED gets its bluff called by the bond market. That's a few steps away.

#4 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:26 AM

Very preliminary!!! studies indicate to be careful during the second half of July, and the same goes for every day I may add. HAHAHA

-tria ;)

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#5 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:51 AM

Tria From my FWIW department; I am also looking to the middle part of July for a correction, perhaps into November. Don't have numbers, but, could be back to 1200's or so. Meanwhile I am enjoying the ride North being nearly 100% invested. Thanks for your analysis and insights.
Peace
johngeorge

#6 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:11 AM

The big move comes when the FED gets its bluff called by the bond market. That's a few steps away.

indeed , the bond vigilantes are being overwhelmed by the fed buying. the chart is projecting to the 1500s
we are overbought here, lets see how or if it consolidates
dharma

#7 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:53 AM

Tria

From my FWIW department; I am also looking to the middle part of July for a correction, perhaps into November. Don't have numbers, but, could be back to 1200's or so. Meanwhile I am enjoying the ride North being nearly 100% invested. Thanks for your analysis and insights.

Hey John, don't spoil the early Autumn party.
There is bullish (presumably and until proven otherwise) 'T' expiring late Sept which I posted again today.

http://precisionsymm...or/petertadams/

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky