and were in a wave 4 on the hui with a wave 5 to come fwiw
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:20 PM

and were in a wave 4 on the hui with a wave 5 to come fwiw

Where are you looking to buy? Do you have and HUI # in mind? Thanks.

#3 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:24 PM

i want to watch it. this thing has been straight up for over a month. i think it takes to take tomorrow and possibly all of next week to work off the overbought condition. so sometime late next week if i like the look of it i will be buying we advanced 50 points off the low on june 3. so somewhere around 17 18 points off of the top would be reasonable no putting it around 234. it needs some time to just chop around and work off the overbought condition imo late next week sounds good to me

#4 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:40 PM

one other thing if the count i have is right ( how could it ever be wrong ha ha ) the hui projects to the mid 270's. so lets say we bottom late next week sometime we could rally in a final wave 5 to late july early august. then i would suspect a larger pullback would develop as this thing will by that time frame have been rallying for about 2 months. just have to see how this develops all counts are always written in sand ha ha. and where the heck did senor and dhrarma go what the heck they just dissapeared ha ha

#5 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:29 PM

It looks to me that dollar is about to gain some strength and throw a wrench into this party. At least temporarily.