• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:20 PM

They are here, the nwo. Without disclosing where here is, it shouldnt matter, see if this looks familiar. I think I figured it out, the real estate is low here, real low, too low. They have unlimited slave debt resource to bubble this up. Let me explain. Build it first and then they will come. I guess I could game it a few years but it is not that much time. Oh they are doing it here where I live. I am against it but could be gamed for a couple years. The nwo has moved in tearing down old buildings and putting up new, new big box retail each end of town. All at once cental planning globalization, not organic. Build it first and they will come. I should check on the latest slave municipal debt issuance to tell the story. Well the people have not come anywhere yet, except the chain restaurants is about the only place the locals are found. It is entry level military training and the soldiers are not paid well and are not seen out in the community with money to spend. So maybe they have some other human "resources" coming in. The real estate is very low so they may plan to surge i,t and then squeeze the people with taxes and inflation, to push people into helocs to spend the real estate. I guess I should get a residential real estate to game but it should only work to about 2018. All my life this happens where I go, then the growth over runs me, then the real estate bubble, then the municipal debt and the super high school with unfunded de-education liabilities, then the taxes, then the decline. You just have to cut and run before the decline which could be a signal upon the helocs and taxes, or maybe the super high school is the key timing indicators of only a year left in the bubble. It comes down to the theme of bubbling up the real estate, then squeezing them into helocs. Maybe I can game the bubble part a few years. I have been thinking along the lines of getting 401k out using primary home mortgage policy but I was also trying game the stocks to 2015. Maybe I will get the real estate without takign the 401k out yet. At 2018 I will be 59-1/2 and cutting it close on getting the 401k out.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan