• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:38 PM

At a minimum, it is a necessary collateral on unsecured debt, see this discussion into considerations no one thinks or knows about. Well I have used too much of my whole life cash to buy gold and silver along the way. And I do now have too much credit which will take the rest of the year to pay off. It is all collateralized by gold and silver but it is a time problem to get it paid. A new breakthrough understanding, is to only run secured debt, notice how they only promote unsecured to the retail. Ever wonder why? There is almost no secured debt resource available to retail. Notice basel-iii named gold and silver as level 1 cash, but try to tell the local banker that and lie down some gold to collateralize a loan. I have heard JPMorgue is taking gold on collateral but probably commercial not retail. The forms of secured debt available to retail are cars, home, jewelery. Yes jewelery. There may be others I dont know about, maybe furniture but that is of no property value. If you find a high end jewelery company that runs their own credit program, the contract will claim a " secured interest " clause, collateralized. Here is my idea on that. If they break the dollar which may be the dual currency regime, such as retaining the federal reserve note internation currency (treasuries), with the dual domestic devalued currency running (republic dollar), they may price the debt up per the devaluation rate. So that if they devalue the currency and price up the debt, they have priced up the car, the house, the jewelry that secured the debt, automatically by way of devaluation. Howevery, there is nothing pricing a collateral on, unsecured debt. Unless perhaps the gold silver inventory exceeds the value of unsecured debt and is functioning as collateral. Next week and before Friday, I have a sense it is needed before Lagarde 20th, I have in mind to refinance substantial equity in my special car, and use the cash productively and most importantly pay off some unsecured debt that may get priced up with currency devaluation. And maybe that is not now, is a year or so off, it wouldnt matter to do it early. Rare Cars have become a shelter for the wealthy and my car is not in that class, but the value of my 5000 unit one model year limited item is going up a little each year. Once this is done I want to take a substantial secured jewelery loan to shelter property, but that is on hold until I have succeeded to clear off the unsecured debt that is risking my collateral of gold and silver. You cannot default on these loans per-se', only return the collateral. Next up I am really kicking around if I will play a real estate hyperinflation ponzie within a couple months, it will be very modest vs my $760 rent because I would have to pay $1200 mort just to begin to claim a mort interest deduction, and I am not doing that much just to volunteer into property tax slavery, and lose over $400 a month of useful sovereign capital that does important thinks like buy gold and silver.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#2 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:49 PM

The get to the punchline about 40 minutes, why is the wealthy sheltering property into
fine art, farmland, stocks, etc.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan