the indian prime minister

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:08 AM

i read somewhere he practices yoga for a couple of hours a day. thats nice, apparently his yoga practice didnt inspire him to help the indian jewelery industry by easing restrictions. ah but he is a politician and we know that in 99% of them their hearts have been darkened. i dont know the man so i cant make a judgement but first he is a politician above all else. doesnt matter though gold is still going a lot higher no matter what any politico anywhere does. that cant be stopped . all fwiw . and i know absolutely nothing about indian politics just to be clear. basically polticos are out for themselves no matter where they are in this world
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

modi may be different, jaitley is a protegee of chidambaram , who was for himself. we have to see if modi will clean up all the bribes and payoffs. or what and who he actually is dharma

#3 PrincelyM

PrincelyM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 287 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

modi may be different, jaitley is a protegee of chidambaram , who was for himself. we have to see if modi will clean up all the bribes and payoffs.
or what and who he actually is
dharma

Agree with dharma here. Modi may be different - too early to say anything about him though. It was surprising on Gold though - I did expect a change.

Best,
PM