the next leg

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:03 AM

i said i thought Aended yesterday, now B ,C will end next week 106tons of gold were imported into india in june vs 62 in may. this inspite of the high tariffs. and this is not considering smuggled gold china s gdp came in @7+% folks have been calling for chinas demise for quite some time now. patience in here C may be weak , but i am a buyer below 1288 for now. oscillators are coming off their lofty levels, the next leg will be larger and more powerful. but 1st C dharma

#2 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:44 AM

I believe the 'b' will end this Friday or by mid next week and the 'c' will end around 7/29 near the futures opex which is 7/28. The 'c' price low may or may not be lower than the 'a' price low seen on Tuesday. -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#3 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:53 AM

just to throw more fuel on the fire nenner has been looking for a major low in gold in july all fwiw kind of fits with your august seasonals tria
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#4 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:52 AM

all eyes are fixed on the broad market. while all eyes are fixed there, watch the bond market and dollar
its like the sleight of hand magician
just to throw more bs i have the c ending next week, into the new moon on the 26th
gannman here is the seasonal chart http://seasonalchart...ssics_gold.html
diwali buying begins in sugust. over 100tons bought in june. we dont know what the figure will be for july.
but, it is good to see the indian buyer back in the market. @some point they will take over 1st place.
lots of holes in the dykes. so far big bankster fingers plugging them
dharma

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:22 PM

this rally is nice , but doesnt change a thing,at least not yet anyway dharma

#6 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:44 PM

i think the massive short position put on by the commercials will become more modest in C now israel is calling for a ground offensive the world is becoming more unstable. also, i think its getting more difficult to find the physical to sell or buy for that matter not @ your local coin dealer but on the international stage dharma

#7 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:44 AM

geopolitics front and center. even the sharks get caught once in a while i think this is the tip of the ice berg there are so many hot spots in the world the requirements for the B are fulfilled now C or...............something else there are many influences on the market right now things are changing. the old thinking has a new wrinkle we have not seen the weight of the debt ............yetafter today, i switch to a buy hat dharma

#8 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

buillard was out over the weekend talking about inflation. yes, that is what the taper is all about. so, the taper was supposed to send gold in the tank , it hasnt. jaitley is a chidambaram protege, apparently. yet in june india imported 106tons, lets see what the july figure is. china steadily continues its buy program and now russia bought 500tons and 1500tons over the last 3 months. this correction will end soon, and something else will be front and center . the wheeler war cycle is becoming more pronounced. just so many irons in the fire. wearing my buy hat dharma

#9 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:55 AM

buillard was out over the weekend talking about inflation. yes, that is what the taper is all about. so, the taper was supposed to send gold in the tank , it hasnt.
jaitley is a chidambaram protege, apparently. yet in june india imported 106tons, lets see what the july figure is. china steadily continues its buy program and now russia bought 500tons and 1500tons over the last 3 months.
this correction will end soon, and something else will be front and center . the wheeler war cycle is becoming more pronounced.
just so many irons in the fire.
wearing my buy hat
dharma

Dharma, I think I'll wear my buy hat on Wednesday and/or on Thursday.

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#10 PrincelyM

PrincelyM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 287 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:26 AM

buillard was out over the weekend talking about inflation. yes, that is what the taper is all about. so, the taper was supposed to send gold in the tank , it hasnt.
jaitley is a chidambaram protege, apparently. yet in june india imported 106tons, lets see what the july figure is. china steadily continues its buy program and now russia bought 500tons and 1500tons over the last 3 months.
this correction will end soon, and something else will be front and center . the wheeler war cycle is becoming more pronounced.
just so many irons in the fire.
wearing my buy hat
dharma

Dharma, I think I'll wear my buy hat on Wednesday and/or on Thursday.

-tria

Hi Tria,

Your earlier view was for a top on last Friday or mid this week. And a low next week sometime around 29th. Did this change?

Thanks,
PM