the next leg

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:27 PM

I am sure you all know the reason that Silver is capped just below the $21.00 level. Futures OPEX is on Monday. It will be very interesting to see if they can cap Gold below the $1300 level as well to collect all the premiums the August Gold, strike $1300 that the buyers have paid. After Monday’s close Silver should be free to trade with no inhibitions. Not breaking Gold below 1300 by Monday will mean Gold is stronger than the comex mafia. -tria :lol: :angry: :P :angry:

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#22 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:49 PM

gold holding up well in here i see the pressure until friday. miners not giving much ground either. dharma

#23 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:42 AM

well gs and another bankster again reiterated their calls for 1050 last night.
i have not wavered from tomorrow being the low. next week is options expiration.
so, i doubt that any of the options players walk away w/a profit.
there are so many odds against you playing options , i often wonder why anyone
would step into that arena.
i am in add mode but will wait for late today and maybe tomorrow morning.
you just have to look @the charts of india jewelers to understand how demoralized the gold trade is
here is a letter stewart posted from the indian gold trade https://gracelandupd...4jul24gold1.PNG
no matter how many are out of work.
dharma

#24 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:05 AM

gld took out its previous lows gdx did not this is what happens @lows or bottoms looks to me like we have one more rally and one more shot down dharma

#25 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:12 PM

starting to look, to me, like this is going to last into next week. we have 4 and 5 of C to go. and its too early to tell if 3 has finished yet dharma

#26 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:52 AM

dharma:

Backtests complete - next leg up imminent, IMO

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$GDM&p=D&yr=1&mn=6&dy=0&i=p27207006038&a=345436050&r=9220.PNG

http://stockcharts.c...18613&r=998.png

stubaby B)

#27 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:55 AM

dharma:

Backtests complete - next leg up imminent, IMO

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$GDM&p=D&yr=1&mn=6&dy=0&i=p27207006038&a=345436050&r=9220.PNG

http://stockcharts.c...18613&r=998.png

stubaby B)

si amigo, I can count many abc declines as finito, I added significant longs yesterday, so far so bueno, we see

Senor

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:09 AM

couldnt agree more stubaby.senor , i bought yesterday as well today the gdx stopped @yesterdays gap down. i am looking for a small shot down creating hourly oscillator divergences from oversold. monday is expiration. we are splitting hairs here. all the while western cbs sell their gold. mines are finding lower grades and it becomes more expensive to mine. @these prices, mining is not a great biz. awaiting price discovery which should come soon. china had been buying gold to smuggle into india. june saw india import over 100tons. the july #s are not out yet. but in spite of norcini, who many times doesnt get his facts straight, demand in china remains robust. dharma

#29 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:36 AM

couldnt agree more stubaby.senor ,
i bought yesterday as well today the gdx stopped @yesterdays gap down. i am looking for a small shot down creating hourly oscillator divergences from oversold. monday is expiration. we are splitting hairs here. all the while western cbs sell their gold. mines are finding lower grades and it becomes more expensive to mine. @these prices, mining is not a great biz. awaiting price discovery which should come soon. china had been buying gold to smuggle into india. june saw india import over 100tons. the july #s are not out yet. but in spite of norcini, who many times doesnt get his facts straight, demand in china remains robust.
dharma

my guess amigo is no "hourly shot down" as that would make it too easy for hombres not long to get long - my take is she keeps rising norte like a true tres wave that leaves many in the dust, we see

Senor

#30 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:52 AM

couldnt agree more stubaby.senor ,
i bought yesterday as well today the gdx stopped @yesterdays gap down. i am looking for a small shot down creating hourly oscillator divergences from oversold. monday is expiration. we are splitting hairs here. all the while western cbs sell their gold. mines are finding lower grades and it becomes more expensive to mine. @these prices, mining is not a great biz. awaiting price discovery which should come soon. china had been buying gold to smuggle into india. june saw india import over 100tons. the july #s are not out yet. but in spite of norcini, who many times doesnt get his facts straight, demand in china remains robust.
dharma

my guess amigo is no "hourly shot down" as that would make it too easy for hombres not long to get long - my take is she keeps rising norte like a true tres wave that leaves many in the dust, we see

Senor

that would be nice!
and it could play out that way. yesterdays , down thrust made me open to the idea the downwave could extend beyond the 26th. i still bought the oversold condition and apparently money flows indicated that others bought the weakness as well. i am still open to another small shot down. if it holds here it shows great support in this area.
i have one more stock that i want to add to, it remains firm however. i may have to buy it anyway
dharma