Photo

I do not wish to spoil the Party BUT......

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:54 PM

better view of things. seems too perfect
http://scharts.co/1nPK3F9

#22 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

el-tria Says: 08/13/2014 at 10:21 am I believe I have posted here as well that $1305 in Gold should should hold and it is holding like a rock till now. Breaking this level, may delay any rally attempt or even worst. Friday being a public holiday in many European countries as well as being OPEX day for GDX, GLD, SLV, etc., means we may stay in a range. Next week, I may have to reevaluate my present cautious view. -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#23 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:25 PM

gotta wonder if silver needs a wave 5 of C (daily chart) and a marginal new low below 19.73 to finish this potential large correction

SLV just took out it's previous decline low and the silver hourly chart IMO does suggest this is likely a post triangle thrust completion, if correct we should make this new marginal/modest new low and then reverse sharply higher, if we don't then something is rotten

Senor

OK, both SLV and silver with a new low, NO EXCUSES time if bullish, gotta bottom soon and here if large ABC correction is finishing - it is crunch time!

Senor

I can't disagree with the above.
Yes it is crunch time but probably not before next week.
Still 2/3rds trading longs and Silver is under my radar as well.

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#24 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:40 PM

i agree, now all the market has to do is cooperate. silver could have finished here. jupiter is in leo=jupiter indicator for gold, in a bullish sign on the 5th of sept mars enters scorpio. mars =commander in chief of the armies. could be alot more fireworks gold is holding firm miners have a bid for the last several days. this market is not tipping its hand. weak holders are moving to other avenues. grains appear to be bottoming. i want to see the whole commodity sector firm up dharma still in stage 1 building a year +base. @some point this will = a big move up next week will begin the indian buying season

#25 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:45 AM

This was exactly what I was afraid of happening. The Golden party is spoiled for now. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky