the next leg

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#31 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:56 AM

gdx has a well defined rectangle. a continuation pattern, look for its resolution out the top
dharma
http://www.goldmoney...inders-prophecy

Edited by dharma, 26 August 2014 - 11:03 AM.

#32 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:06 AM

dharma

I find the pattern on this daily chart of $BPGDM quite interesting. It appears to me to confirm your thoughts.
Peace
johngeorge

#33 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:51 AM

dharma

I find the pattern on this daily chart of $BPGDM quite interesting. It appears to me to confirm your thoughts.

indeed
you posted a piece awhile back that said something like buy like its 99, i believe that is where we are . the backdrop continues to improve, while the price stays flat, the market is under accumulation. to confirm my thoughts, i want to see higher highs, not just higher lows
h&s patterns occur under accumulation or distribution. a move above the neckline will confirm the pattern. and start phase 2.
all in the fullness of time
dharma

#34 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:35 PM

I found this interview interesting regarding China's future with Russia, EU's future with the Euro, outlook for the US and the Dollar.

An Interview With Ambrose Evans-Pritchard

LINK

Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, is the international business editor of the British newspaper The Telegraph. He was the Telegraph’s Washington bureau chief in the 1990s. While he hardly needs an introduction to regular Zero Hedge readers, whose recent statement encapsulating the global economy, from July 25, is as follows: "In the 30 years or so that I have been writing about world affairs and the international economy, I have never seen a more dangerous confluence of circumstances, or more remarkable complacency."
Peace
johngeorge

#35 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:23 AM

i was taught by sinclair back in 78 , big money buys the miners 1st , then the metal. i see the whole complex under accumulation. yes, there are a few geopolitical situations that should propel the metal higher. mars in scorpio, yet nothing is happening. i am patient , but w/protection. i see some juniors soaring . 14 transition year 15 the return of the bull. dharma ps. i dont agree w/marty. he has an axe to grind w/the gold promoters. axs dont make money. good analysis does

#36 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:31 AM

so far the last 2 days have had little pops, only to be met by selling. pop and then sell almost all day. i think this will be the order of the day, while the pms are in stage 1
it seems to me the complex is under accumulation. i am studying the fundamentals of some juniors. reading. trying to get a handle which are the best. the chart of gold looks very encouraging for the bulls. oscillators have reached levels where rallies occur.
the world is being ravaged by debt. and the wheeler cycle is definitely exerting an influence. commodities in general seem to be basing. i hear soros , but having listened over the years, he is slippery
dharma
look like lagarde's past has caught up w/her. http://www.zerohedge...ged-fraud-probe

#37 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:08 PM

sure looks to me like commodities are putting in a bottom crude certainly looks that way. w/isis taking over land tracks in iraq/syria and having a presence now in morocco its only a matter of time wheat also is having a move stay tuned! dharma

#38 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:55 AM

See the two gold charts below that show recent basing action in gold. Both indicate the line in the sand @ 1270. I bought NGD and VAW yesterday and think gold could run up to 1350 or 1400. Will know in the fulness of time.

PNF chart

Daily short term chart

I read the article on Lagarde at Zero Hedge. Hoping that it is the start of prosecution of the banksters wherever they are. IMO no other bunch deserves it more.
Peace
johngeorge

#39 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:13 AM

getting towards the end of the pennant. to me the more significant pattern is the inverse h&s pattern , to validate, it must break above the neckline. until that happens or the floor gives way, the range continues. just as a reminder, out of the blue the banksters instituted a 10% tax and a 80/20 rule in india , and gold crashed through the trap door in the 1500s . dont fall asleep @the wheel here. anything is possible. as far as i am concerned, the charts are also painted pictures. dharma

#40 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:44 PM

dollar appears to have put in a top commodities appear to be putting in lows crude appears to be putting in a bottom after labor day, volume will pick up on the broad market looking for a set up to go short margin debt still in the stratosphere complacency abounds sept/oct worst months of the year for the market if we put in lower highs or double top i will pounce recession biting in the eu , even germany falls prey. japan mired in abenomics. dharma dharma