gold now!

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#11 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:34 PM

Divergent monthly rsi and momentum can also be seen back in August 1999 as gold was putting in its final low since 1980's high.

yes and that 1171 was last seen 4.32 years ago. pi . we have come full circle. time and price are up.
waiting to see a 5up , then the reaction will be worth buying for @least another 5 up
dharma

Interesting pi observation Dharma, a good rally seems to be unfolding but next spring/summer will be the real test of support most likely.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#12 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:47 PM

Divergent monthly rsi and momentum can also be seen back in August 1999 as gold was putting in its final low since 1980's high.

yes and that 1171 was last seen 4.32 years ago. pi . we have come full circle. time and price are up.
waiting to see a 5up , then the reaction will be worth buying for @least another 5 up
dharma

Interesting pi observation Dharma, a good rally seems to be unfolding but next spring/summer will be the real test of support most likely.

maybe , but alot can happen between now and then, waiting for a 5 up and then go from there , if not then back in the bunker.

dharma

Edited by dharma, 07 November 2014 - 03:47 PM.

#13 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:29 PM

yep lots of folks looking lower to be sure now what if the bus left the station just askin

#14 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:53 PM

well how about them apples. we stopped right at the critical spot. much above 1180 and we might run a bit. Lose it easily and down we go. Funny how that happens.

#15 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:29 AM

well how about them apples. we stopped right at the critical spot. much above 1180 and we might run a bit. Lose it easily and down we go.
Funny how that happens.

Make up your mind Dougie, has the bus "left the station" or is it down we go...geezzz It looks like a pretty dramatic reversal to me, there will be follow through on this rally.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#16 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:38 PM

like i said Russ, let 1180 be your guide

#17 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:58 AM

while the market has bounced off the 1130 area , and i would like to think the low is in, its not what i think. my opinion can and will change if the market provides information to support that. it would have to have a 5 wave advance, which @this point it has not done. and then a higher low. @all previous major bottoms, the miners bottomed 1st then gold. i do think february @ this point is a more likely time for the low, we see i do think the future of this bull lies in the east. try talking to someone who is not a bug. in china and india, it is more their tradition to protect themselves from government. also, w/abe and kurodas economic policies, they are looking to produce inflation. their massive qe program dwarfs any of the 3 qes the usa embarked on. japan as the 3rd largest economy in the world will be exporting inflation. the west is mired in debt. until that comes to the fore, dont expect anyone to wake up and protect themselves. right now the bubble is in stocks. and that is more in the thought here. i would love to be surprised! fridays, overbought condition on the hourly charts is being worked off dharma

#18 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:18 PM

1168,1153, 1138,1123 is the death zone. slippery slope. friday, giving the bears more confidence, rallies dont last market has no footing dharma looking @1080 as major support 2nd longest gold decline in history 43 months longest 45 months

#19 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:46 AM

its very quiet around here. 1180ish needs to be taken out , that is the overhead resistance. i see big volume coming into the gdx. it seems gs has put out a recommendation to buy gold stocks are they done covering their shorts? the gold bull whenever it resumes will be fueled by the east. china and indias gdp are clearly where the new economic engine is going to come from. i am looking for the miners to lead., once this period of capitulation is over. dharma

#20 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 02:04 PM

did we just bottom in this ratio??

http://scharts.co/1B33arE