open interest on the comex!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#11 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:52 AM

while we held out for the swiss to pass the referendum on gold, the cb head banker in india did away w/the 80/20 rule. which is more of an event apparently then the chocolatiers yes vote. We welcome influential business builder Fairfax Financial Holdings, to the elite "India GDP goes double digits, and blows demand for gold from your mines into the stratosphere" club could we finally be sold out here!? dharma he who has the most gold makes the rules! is gold sold out here! is silver!?

Edited by dharma, 01 December 2014 - 10:00 AM.

#12 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:13 PM

miners lagging dharma

#13 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:55 PM

http://armstrongecon...aded-by-moodys/
So buckle-up. We are on the ride of our lives and it does not appear that anyone is driving. This is a runaway train soon to leave the tracks.
explains the dollar strength
dharma
was the defeat of the referendum a green light for the swiss to join everyone else in a print fest!? thinkin out loud????

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:54 AM

i have thought since the inception of the bull, that its future lies in india, as the central player. when the 80/20 rule was slapped on and the 10% tax the trap door @1500 gave way. now raj has done away w/the 80/20 rule http://www.graceland...014dec2raj1.png
was gold sold out yesterday!?and the bull has returned, well maybe , i dont give it a high probability. i have brought out over the years the 21-22 month cycle in gold . it is due to bottom in feb/march which is how i am playing the market. if its a high, then more winter. if its a low, then we are in biz.
also , the down grade of the worlds 3rd largest economy is no small matter. announced yesterday
make no mistake , indias large account deficit is from their importation of oil. this will be greatly reduced w/lower oil prices.
this rally has further to go, in gann terms i am looking for an overbalancing of price here. w/this rally going further in terms of price appreciation , compared to other rallies, indicating that direction is about to turn. in the meantime , i am trying not to shoot myself in the foot. the fabric of the worlds econpmic structure continues to weaken. in the 30s the dollar was as good as gold as it was fully backed by gold. folks stuffed cash in their mattress. today it is not the case, the real thing is all that will do. wealthy individuals are coming to this view. its why the gofo is negative out to 6 months and more negative then @any other time in recent history. folks want physical. heads up
dharma

#15 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 10:47 AM

even though oil has gotten hammered , i doubt that the lows are in . the supply/demand picture still favors lower prices ng on the other hand seems to have bottomed i do think december into early january will be an up month , in spite of tax loss selling we are setting up to finish this bear phase in a secular bull watch the news out of india as long as raj can hold the mobsters of jaitley and chidambaram @bay then the indians will keep importing gold in ever , slowly, increasing quantities. lower oil prices is a big boon to their economy their account deficits are all due to importation of oil. they are one of the beneficiaries of lower oil prices i doubt the usa will be a beneficiary, so many junk bonds are out there , sold by the frackers who have and are moving into the red. the banks that sold them and the frackers are having a religious experience. its not just the russians who are being squeezed. there very well could be a blow up in the junk bond sector. and the tar sands of canada are in no better shape , their cost is similar to the frackers. stay tuned. and although japan is way overboard in debt.they are not the only ones. keep in mind lower oil prices are a 2 edged sword. as always the metals will have corrections over the next month,, but the trend will be up. i am not so sure 1180 doesnt get tested again its still buy weakness sell strength many producers are still selling for moose pasture and cde is talking w/pzg about taking them over dharma

#16 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:09 AM

oh and yes the negative i see is the miners, @this point are lagging the metal! not a bullish indication dharma

#17 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:00 PM

gold looks like it has one more down in store here for a day or 2 then we see what she has

#18 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:12 AM

what i see is the rally was greeted by the small specs shorting it. 3 years of bear has created the right psychology for the bull. perhaps we pull back to test the 1180. not a given. miners are firming up attacks on the indian cb have stopped. @least for now. the mafia made fortunes controlling gold imports for a really long time they wont give that up easily. draghi barked again , but did nothing. tomorrow is jobs report day. dharma

#19 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:12 PM

quiet around these parts.

#20 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:57 AM

december 6, 1974 was the low for the stock market. if we are @a high, i look for a 20% correction. and then resumption of the bull . in the decennial cycle 5-7 are bullish years.
i think we are in C of this correction. which could carry us down to test the 1180, then more rally. i continue to believe the lows will be tested or seen in 1st quarter of 15. the bull is being set up. http://www.reuters.c...0141204?rpc=401
i believe india is the key to the gold bull. when they shut down gold buying in the 1500s , in april of 13, gold fell to 1180s. lower oil prices will put more money in their hands, which will equate to more gold buying . that is their store of value, not banks and so on. and has been for generations. watch the far east. mention gold to a friend, see their response.
dharma