something new!

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#71 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:32 AM

I use to follow him years back. Last few years he has raised the price and become very expensive. I prefer Eric Hadik or Merriman.

#72 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:00 AM

here we are in rally mode. i have been looking for a low in june/july which also happens to be the seasonal weak time of year then you have armstrong, rogers, and edelson( an armstrong wanna be) calling for sub 1k gold i dont think that scenario plays out, but it is in my realm of possibilities. so it is not out of the picture sentiment last week was pushing the 13 lows , while gold was making a higher low. its what you want to see for a rally and now gdx and gold are pushing above some down trend lines. also, the gld had a day last friday where holdings dropped more than 1% which seems to be another contrary indicator. this rally can go to the 1300 or so but time is running short. on the pullback i will be buying unloved miners. time is running out on the bear. i have a keen eye on the 34 yr bull in bonds. my guess is negative rates will be coming here to try and make bonds attractive as opposed to paying the bank for depositing funds. folks are going to take out the red crayon and start connecting the dots dharma

Edited by dharma, 14 May 2015 - 10:01 AM.

#73 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 12:00 PM

seemed to say avoid the miners

zimmel has one some timing awards
well here we are in resistance. slowly , the market is taking on a different feel.
the miners are leading.
i havent looked @ the latest sentiment figures, but the last i looked they were approaching the lows of 13
lets see if resistance can fall.
some of the majors are leading aem has taken out long term resistance. the eagle soars. and some others are in good solid basing patterns . i still will not touch abx
dharma

#74 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 12:01 PM

can see 5 waves in of an apparent 3 of C up here?

#75 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 03:29 PM

http://www.zerohedge...-rescue-economy
well this means to me that before october , china will have to reveal its gold holdings. stay tuned
dharma

#76 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:56 AM

http://www.elliottwa...x#axzz3aBjOkiFt

#77 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:46 AM

right into resistance. the miner charts look very constructive. above here on the metal and the 1260 area is in sights inida imported 60tons of gold in the 1st 2 weeks of may. however we are coming into the seasonal weak time of year. this period needs to be watched. the gold comex vedic astrology charts has mars-commander in chief front and center from august for the next 6 months. be careful during that time period dharma

#78 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 12:45 PM

bonds acting like a BAT out of hell. Could be argued they completed an ABC and now will move to ATH

#79 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 03:02 PM

bonds acting like a BAT out of hell.

Could be argued they completed an ABC and now will move to ATH

dougie

Elliot wave aside that's my bet! Long EDV.
Peace
johngeorge

#80 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:04 AM

the reality is many in this sector went bust. of the remaining ones many will avoid the sector for quite some time we are going to put in a bottom very soon. new lows? possibly. or a higher low. sentiment is still in the garbage. miners look more constructive then they have in a while. as far as zimmel -saying stay away from the miners. its not a bad idea. its a very difficult sector until they get some wind @ their back. the idea is to be able to fight another battle. confidence is being lost by the masses all over the globe. bonds which offer nothing in return to debt soaked governments if they have nt turned yet , they will soon. just waiting dharma