• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cafeflorida

cafeflorida

• Traders-Talk User
  • 213 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 02:13 PM

OK, so what just came in over the mojo wire from
Eric Hadik was big news (if he's right).

....my fingers are frozen by the the threat of legal action
....as he says:
"No part of this publication may be re-transmitted
or reproduced w/out the editor's written consent...."

Hey, does it matter? You'd have to be living in a
cave to not be aware of what he said about a
significant bottom in gold.

Uh, let's see...with regard to timing, he is in general
agreement with Edelson if that means anything.
http://www.moneyandm...-bottomed-70625

Even though his choice of wording was different (but
similar), it seems to me that he is intending to convey
the same meaning.

#2 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 03:11 PM

I'm looking at hedging in 2-3 weeks, I actually have a view of 950 in 70 weeks. I dont necessarily believe it and would rather buy the next low and use puts from time to time. I doesnt take that much puts for my gold weight and it convers my Ag ok too, seems reasonable. I guess I'm thinking buy write on gold, except that I buy lows and write highs. I missed that last high screwed that up but all my gold is right. So I went to my monthly basis, there is also a low at 30 months, 70 weeks. BUT, monthly has good potential up for 5 months first with peaks at 3,4,5 months giving each support. Weekly basis, 2 months should be the next low, that Jun 9 -21 area. That is when I will back up the truck next, meanwhile hedging gld puts in 2-3 weeks, June puts. The log detrended is a reverse head and shoulder bigtime, and that is my secret weapon, of course not considering volume. I am thinking to get real aggressive here about other things with stocks up 5/23, stock down 6/9-21, buy gold by 6/21.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#3 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 07:47 PM

is there anyone out there who DOESNT think we see at least 950 in the cards for gold lows?

#4 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 10:33 PM

I'm trying to maximize stocks up to May 23 and liquidate that for gold, I may do one leverage gold fund if I leave some in broke-rage late June or confirmed low, I want about $20-30k of it June, thats my goal. This is currency failure here, trade has stopped with China, historic crash in China may be June, I will look for a china short June 23, that will help buy the gold as well.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#5 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 01:59 AM

is there anyone out there who DOESNT think we see at least 950 in the cards for gold lows?

Εγώ

Edited by tria, 13 April 2015 - 02:03 AM.

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#6 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 03:16 PM

I'm looking at hedging in 2-3 weeks,

I actually have a view of 950 in 70 weeks.

I dont necessarily believe it and would rather buy the next low and use

puts from time to time. I doesnt take that much puts for my gold weight and it convers my Ag ok too, seems reasonable.

I guess I'm thinking buy write on gold, except that I buy lows and write highs. I missed that last high

screwed that up but all my gold is right.

So I went to my monthly basis, there is also a low at 30 months, 70 weeks.

BUT, monthly has good potential up for 5 months first with peaks at 3,4,5 months giving each support.

Weekly basis, 2 months should be the next low, that Jun 9 -21 area. That is when I will back up the truck next,

meanwhile hedging gld puts in 2-3 weeks, June puts.

The log detrended is a reverse head and shoulder bigtime, and that is my secret weapon,

of course not considering volume.

I am thinking to get real aggressive here about other things with stocks up 5/23, stock down 6/9-21,

buy gold by 6/21.

..last year someone posted a 27 day trading cycle in gold so i started following it..it is not very accurate but we can use
that also...
since 2013 4/6 on for bottoms it has never been wrong 3 times in a row..

for 2015 the last 2 dates for bottoms was 1/27 and 3/6..they were both wrong..the next date is 4/15..tomorrow

then 5/22 then 6/1

see if this can help us make profits

donc

#7 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:15 PM

I'm looking at hedging in 2-3 weeks,

I actually have a view of 950 in 70 weeks.

I dont necessarily believe it and would rather buy the next low and use

puts from time to time. I doesnt take that much puts for my gold weight and it convers my Ag ok too, seems reasonable.

I guess I'm thinking buy write on gold, except that I buy lows and write highs. I missed that last high

screwed that up but all my gold is right.

So I went to my monthly basis, there is also a low at 30 months, 70 weeks.

BUT, monthly has good potential up for 5 months first with peaks at 3,4,5 months giving each support.

Weekly basis, 2 months should be the next low, that Jun 9 -21 area. That is when I will back up the truck next,

meanwhile hedging gld puts in 2-3 weeks, June puts.

The log detrended is a reverse head and shoulder bigtime, and that is my secret weapon,

of course not considering volume.

I am thinking to get real aggressive here about other things with stocks up 5/23, stock down 6/9-21,

buy gold by 6/21.

..last year someone posted a 27 day trading cycle in gold so i started following it..it is not very accurate but we can use
that also...
since 2013 4/6 on for bottoms it has never been wrong 3 times in a row..

for 2015 the last 2 dates for bottoms was 1/27 and 3/6..they were both wrong..the next date is 4/15..tomorrow

then 5/22 then 6/1

see if this can help us make profits

donc

Cycles are not fixed. There has been a dominant cycle of 23 +/- 1 weeks the last two years. But at some point this cycle will expand or contract as we approach or confirm a major low. There is no clarity in the cycle picture at the moment.

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain