Sold out

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:22 PM

Just sold my remaining 1/2 Silver futures trading position @ $17.57 (was bought @ $15.95) Flat for the time being. -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#2 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:39 AM

For me it will be short term trading only for the next 2 weeks and think I will be buying a mid week low. I do have a core physical position however so no problem if I am wrong. I was ready actually to go short near today's highs but was chicken out. -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#3 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 02:01 PM

The US dollar looks like it could be turning around...
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#4 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:47 AM

Just bought 1/4th Silver trading position @ $17.32. Orders below are also in place for today and tomorrow only. A possible rebound I think by week's end. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#5 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:46 AM

Buying 1/4th Gold trading position @ $1212.90 was filled. Interesting observation by Jason Goepfert @sentimentrader, 23 hours ago: “Despite rallying, the largest fund outflow among most active ETFs last week was gold GLD.” -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#6 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:39 AM

Another 1/4th buying Silver @ $16.93 was just filled. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#7 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:58 AM

Another 1/4th Gold trading position was bought at the mkt @ $1,206.90. Now 1/2 long in both Gold & Silver. The rest maybe tomorrow. Are you interested in my very short term trading? It takes time. If not, pls let me know to stop it. Thank you, -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#8 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,053 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 12:29 PM

You are nailing it

#9 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:07 PM

Keep posting tria as long as it doesn't interfere with your execution. Trading is far harder than forecasting and I love to see it in action.

#10 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 12:03 AM

Keep posting tria as long as it doesn't interfere with your execution. Trading is far harder than forecasting and I love to see it in action.

I have the time and will try to post only what I do and as soon as possible.
Explaining the reasons and the whys however takes a long of time since there are many issues/observations involved.
Trading is easier if you already have written down your plan and stick with it.

-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky