Sold out

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:40 AM

This is a ratio I follow regularly and has some correlation to Gold's diections/prices.

http://stockcharts.c...id=p64310518613

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#12 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:48 AM

Trading range ideally today. If any weakness is seen I will buy the remaining 1/2 of my long position to sell it by Friday's close. If no weakness is seen, so be it. Another opportunity to add may be seen late May or early June. -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#13 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:07 AM

Trading range ideally today.
If any weakness is seen I will buy the remaining 1/2 of my long position to sell it by Friday's close.
If no weakness is seen, so be it.
Another opportunity to add may be seen late May or early June.

-tria

Hi Tria,

Why are you looking to add if you are expecting the final washout this summer?

Russ
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#14 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:01 AM

Trading range ideally today.
If any weakness is seen I will buy the remaining 1/2 of my long position to sell it by Friday's close.
If no weakness is seen, so be it.
Another opportunity to add may be seen late May or early June.

-tria

Hi Tria,

Why are you looking to add if you are expecting the final washout this summer?

Russ

Russ,

Short term trading/plays till the potential summer low.
I believe I did say that if any weakness was seen yesterday, I was looking to add but only to sell on any expected strength by week's end. It didn't happen so only 1/2 long still.

-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#15 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:09 AM

Just bought another 1/4th Silver trading position @ $17.15 Now 1/2 long Gold and 3/4ths long Silver. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#16 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:47 AM

Big battle before next Tuesday's June Gold futures OPEX. Very interested to see if the 'fat boys' succeed in eating the premium of the $1,200 call buyers... -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#17 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:41 AM

An hourly RSI divergence was observed from the 5/19, 5/20 and today's lows. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#18 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:36 PM

The OI started acting nicely lately. Increasing with higher prices and vice versa which is a bullish phenomenon. With June possible cycle lows, I am still on high alert however. 3/4ths long Silver and 1/2 long Gold. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#19 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:19 AM

With the US and most of Europe's mkts closed on Monday it should be fairly quiet unless the big boys play a dirty game in Hong Kong infront of next Tuesday's June futures OPEX. I only have an order to sell 1/4th of my Silver position at a slightly higher price. Have a relaxing long weekend all because next week could be tricky/interesting. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#20 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:21 AM

Sold 1/4th of my Silver position @ $17.33 1/2 long in both Gold and Silver. That is the long exposure size that I wish to face next week. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky