I wil probably buy a low in a couple of days

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:22 PM

This is all I wish to say for now and most probably tomorrow and/or on Thursday. The action today was just as expected due to the June futures OPEX day. -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#2 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:23 PM

Bought one more 1/4th Silver trading position @ $16.65 as I said I would last Tuesday. -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#3 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 03:03 AM

Sold the 1/4th of My Silver trading position for a tiny profit. June finds Gold in a problematic situation and I wish to be just 1/2 long. I think a better entry point should present itself soon or as late as late June. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#4 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 04:26 AM

Odds are we will not see any strong rally for the next few days. In fact I will not be surprised at all if we drift a bit lower, short term. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#5 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 01:37 PM

It is so boring that I took the opportunity for other business. I just came back and read some comments about Gold going to $1,000 or even lower. IMO the $1,1150 area is good enough for me and if it drops there, it will be probably be by late June. Whether another low (higher or lower) comes in the autumn remains to be seen. Too early to tell. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#6 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:29 PM

sure looks to me like we are bottoming in miners. though i am partly hedged

#7 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:47 AM

Bought 1/4th trading Silver position @ $16.42 Placed order good till Friday for another 1/4th @ $16.03 OBV indicator tells me to prefer Silver to Gold for now. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#8 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:25 AM

To sum up 1/2 long Gold and 3/4th in Silver as of today. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#9 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:47 AM

My order to buy Silver @ $16.03 was filled. Now fully long in Silver and 1/2 in Gold. A further drop in Silver during June will result in making me use more leverage. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#10 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 10:45 AM

The bad news is of of another drifting lower week for Gold but not by much I think. The good news is that a good entry point should present itself during the 13-16 June period and this is when I will buy my other 1/2 Gold position and probably some August and/or September Silver futures options. Buying USLV will be also considered during 6/13-16 instead of the Silver options. JMHO -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky