The Miner CRASH 0f 2015

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 02:50 PM

Hola boyz and girls, with an el crasho underway in miners I thought it was time to drop by and say Hola! Looks like the latter stages of a capitulation/panic stage to me - somewhat like 2008. However as we all know this stuff can go farther than we think and even faster, it already has for me. I'll throw out a total guess and say the HUI bottoms at 110 plus or minus 5 points, this is epic stuff and fear is deep, should be fun Senor

#2 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 02:55 PM

Hola boyz and girls, with an el crasho underway in miners I thought it was time to drop by and say Hola! Looks like the latter stages of a capitulation/panic stage to me - somewhat like 2008. However as we all know this stuff can go farther than we think and even faster, it already has for me. I'll throw out a total guess and say the HUI bottoms at 110 plus or minus 5 points, this is epic stuff and fear is deep, should be fun

Senor

Hola Senor. Nice to hear from you. You've been on a long bike ride! LOL

#3 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 03:00 PM

Hola Senor. Great to see you back here.

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 03:20 PM

GDX volume at almost 160 mil shares biggest in its 9 year history, daily HUI and XAU RSI registering most oversold extremes in the 20 yrs of data I have, easily below 2008 panic RSI lows. Can we see the fear is our eyes? Senor

#5 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:14 PM

The low in the xau in year 2000 was 41.61 Senor is it really going to be that easy that 41.61 is the final low? Or do we break even lower than that on xau

#6 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 05:42 PM

Senor So good to see your post. :) Know you have been missed. Thanks for the HUI target because it blew right through what I thought could be a low of 121. Time for me to start looking at NUGT. Maybe pick up some physical too. Best to you.
Peace
johngeorge

#7 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 06:01 PM

welcome back senor u been gone too long. ill watch here i would like to see a bounce that fails and then a retest of a low fwiw
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#8 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:07 PM

The low in the xau in year 2000 was 41.61

Senor is it really going to be that easy that 41.61 is the final low? Or do we break even lower than that on xau

One grande LOL on anything here being EZ!!!!!!!! Utter slaughter going on now, could go further, simply cannot predict where/when a low. Haven't seen a panic like this is a good while in the miners, look at what has happened in the HUI/Gold ratio just the past few days. Gold get trashed today and silver not down much. My best guess is we bottom this week and get a muy bueno several day or several week bounce, no reason to speculate on any final low, loco times

Senor

#9 Kimston

Kimston

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 09:38 PM

My best guess is that a major price low in mining indicies (when it occurs) will be made at exact geometric projections just like the top in 2011. I'm still waiting to see where we're at when potential timing confluence points occur, like 8/28 area and later in the year.

Kimston

#10 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:29 PM

Hi Senor, Good to see you here again, things are getting interesting again. Russ
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/