• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:34 PM

diogenes227

Thank you ... you have a technique where NONE of your links work.

Everyone else's works fine.

Unless you are being sarcastic or just don't want to LOOK, you need to check your mouse.

Edited by diogenes227, 14 September 2017 - 03:42 PM.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#22 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:26 AM

Gutless celebrities don't lift a finger to help Leah Remini from the Scientology harassment campaign.

Oprah, where are you?

That  would take courage, so they run the other way.

Celebrities love to pat themselves on the back, but when it 

comes to moral courage, forget it.

She is under a smear and harassment campaign from the Scientology cult as she 

battles the mind control organization that destroys families.

With the Emmy's a month away, info series/special nominee Leah Remini is more aware than ever about how celebrity Scientologists go to great lengths to keep away from 'the pariah.'

'Their job is to avoid me at all costs,' the 47-year-old ex-Scientology activist explained to USA Today on Monday.

'They just make sure, through their publicists, if I'm on one side of the room that they're on another side of the room. Or they don't show up to an event that they're scheduled to be at if they know I'm gonna be there. That's just the way it's gotten.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz4sk1eo4fj 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#23 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 06:41 PM

Alec Baldwin launches misogynist rant against journalist

After journalist Kayla Cobb pointed out that Alec Baldwin hasn’t commented on his collaboration with the accused sexual predator director James Toback, the star took to Twitter for a bizarre rant. 

It’s telling that Baldwin still hasn’t said a word about Toback despite having worked with him again so recently. He’s also collaborated with Woody Allen multiple times, and took a defensive stance when asked about the child abuse allegations leveled against the director in tweets that have since been deleted. 

https://www.thedaily...ent-allegations

-- -
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#24 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 01:11 PM

And the award for most sexist, misogynist bunch of vile hypocrites goes to… the Grammys! 

Ed Sheeran won for a song – as enraged Twitter swiftly pointed out - about getting a woman drunk and taking her home to have sex with her

Take Big Sean, a rapper whose lyrics are littered with misogynistic and homophobic material.

In the video for his single ‘I Don’t {bleeeep} With You’, the Detroit rapper talks about ‘stupid {bleeeep} b*tches.’

He collaborated last year on a song with Eminem which included lyrics about ‘urinating on Fergie’ and raping Conservative talk show host Ann Coulter ‘with a Klan poster, a lamp post, a door handle and a darn bolt cutter.’

Hip-hop and rap stars like him have made millions from writing music and making videos that depict women as prostitutes, sexual objects and ‘b*tches’.

One of the biggest winners last night night was Kendrick Lamar, whose most recent album is riddled with graphic sexually-charged lyrics and repeated references to ‘hoes’ and ‘b*tches’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz55sgzxAAj 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

-- -

#25 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 01:34 PM

stocks,

Are you a Russian bot?

I'm asking because everything you post here is pretty much, as described in the news, typical Russia- bot activities and attacks.

I'm beginning to think a verification is needed to see if you are human but since we don't have that on Traders-Talk maybe if you replied to this with a statement like "No, I do not work for the Russian Government nor any other foreign power seeking to undermine and destroy American democracy" would suffice.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#26 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:07 PM

American Psycho author Bret Easton Ellis says 'no one in Hollywood thinks Black Panther is a good movie' and questions if best picture Oscar nomination is for the sake of diversity https://www.dailymai...ominations.html 
-- -

#27 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 12:41 PM

After completing a 13-month sentence for soliciting prostitution from a minor, Epstein hosted a dinner party for the liberal elites.

On the evening of December 2nd, 2010, a handful of America's media and entertainment elite—including TV anchors Katie Couric and George Stephanopoulos, comedienne Chelsea Handler, and director Woody Allen—convened around the dinner table of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

It wasn't just any sex offender, but an enigmatic billionaire who had once flown the likes of former President Bill Clinton and former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak around the world on his own Boeing 727. Last spring, Epstein completed a 13-month sentence for soliciting prostitution from a minor in Palm Beach. Now he was hosting a party for his close friend, Britain's Prince Andrew, fourth in line to the throne.   https://www.thedaily...nds-close-ranks

-- -