merriman part 3

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#31 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 02:04 AM

Just a day after Avi Gilburt of  http://www.321gold.com/editorials/gilburt/gilburt041316.html   

posted the below, I find myself chasing weakness and not strength and I did see a deep retracement.

"You see, when the metals are truly in a bullish trend, they do not see deep retracements, which forces

market participants to chase price, as most corrections are simply high level price consolidations."

Avi Gilurt

Dharma, you invest mostly in exploration miners that may not have the volume to trade regularly.

You buy as a shareholder, you treet the Co. as a long term companion or as your

wife. Your way is the only and the correct way to make $$$ in the distand future.

In my situation, my positions are a 'one or a few nights stand' and treat them

as people (but not me  smile.png ) treat 'working girls', no passion to speak of, no attachment.

I live for the day and every tomorrow is another new day.

It is not that we have different market styles, it is mainly that we deal in different 'paper animals'.

Just my opinion my friend and will not come back on this.

Edited by tria, 14 April 2016 - 02:12 AM.

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#32 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 10:48 AM

actually ,  i buy explorers, juniors, mid tier, and majors.  more money in the larger miners.

mars goes retrograde, changing trend on the 18th  which often times leads to a trend change in gold

so 18 and 26-28 are my dates for a trend change

i sold one issue yesterday, which i happened to buy before stansburys crew stepped in. so it was up 60%  in a matter of days

it took me 2 days to get the quantity @the price i wanted. it was gobbled up in an instant

so , i am back on the buy maybe tomorrow or friday1213 is the end of the last price cycle  1229 is the opening of the next higher price cycle

dharma

what does janet have in store?

what do kuroda/abe have cooked up for the japanese economy

i am reading that japanese investors are buying more gold 

japan is one of the worlds largest creditor nations

#33 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:16 PM

dharma

I do think Janet is looking to hike rates which would be a negative for the broads IMO.  (Sell in May and go away?) Not sure it would be as bad for the PM miners.  Janet is trying to instigate more inflation so good news there for commodities. Yes, tomorrow looks like a time to add to positions and perhaps pick up a couple stocks I have been watching. I remain 100% long in my PM miners portfolio.  Continued buying by China, Russia, SGE opening this month, etc. My feeling is we can still see more or less 1300 gold before the summer doldrums set in.

Peace
johngeorge

#34 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 01:35 PM

well jg she raised rates in december, then the gold rally ensued

i will wait for ovrsold and diverging. maybe just on the hourly charts ?

i will feel it out

or wait for the 18 th or 26

dharma

we are in hadiks window for a low

Edited by dharma, 14 April 2016 - 01:37 PM.

#35 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:00 PM

dharma

"i will wait for ovrsold and diverging. maybe just on the hourly charts ?

i will feel it out

or wait for the 18 th or 26"

Even better idea! lighten.gif

Peace
johngeorge

#36 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:10 PM

dharma

"i will wait for ovrsold and diverging. maybe just on the hourly charts ?

i will feel it out

or wait for the 18 th or 26"

Even better idea! lighten.gif

Any time idea on the time (hour/minute at least) on the 18th to be awake ?

Appreciate your insight JG  bowrie.gif zorro.gif 

Edited by tria, 14 April 2016 - 03:13 PM.

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#37 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:14 PM

i just looked that up mars goes retrograde on the 17th so when the market opens the change in trend for mars should have a change in trend for gold.  but i am stuck on that 26th date. and w/your inpul  expanded it into the 27 .  when oversold divergences  occur i will buy

dharma

#38 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 04:19 PM

"Any time idea on the time (hour/minute at least) on the 18th to be awake ?

Appreciate your insight JG"

tria

Thanks for asking. I would love to help, but........, that level of technical trading is waaaaaay beyond my limited skills. I need to pass on that and defer you to the many world class traders on this board. For example, dharma's post referring to looking for divergences on the 18th and/or the 27th is something I would incorporate in trades for my intended buying during the coming anticipated pullback. 

Congratulations on your successful trading and may it continue well past the Orthodox Holy Week.  wink.png

Best to you.

Peace
johngeorge

#39 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:30 AM

while  the sge begins trading on the 19th i dont look for volume to be huge, it will take some time before its influence on the world stage is felt

my guess is  db admits it also rigged gold prices,agrees to expose other manipulators. ! who would have thought that!    

before reagan deregulated crude oil prices , certificates were changed, it was instantly profitable., the dea would fine thses guys, and it was marked as an expense of doing biz

now this WRDR. Wash. Rinse. Dry. Repeat. The banksters make $10 billion manipulating silver on the LBMA and the CRIMEX, and then pay $100 million in fines. WRDR. It's a highly profitable operation.

gold is in a pennant here. i think what we are seeing today is a corrective wave in the C wave structure.  what seems like logical targets will either reconfirm the bull or not.  i am thinking that the C will not go to levels  where it will be easy to get in. but we shall see

sentiment remains low. i dont think there is the leverage that the bear saw , being played w/by the speculators. 

if i had to guess quiet until abe/kuroda  and janet have their day on the 27th 

dharma

one thing i do see is the bankster operations are smaller than they used to be, its not that they are having remorse or anything like that. 

#40 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:44 AM

Thank you Dharma, I am getting all the fundamentals I want just by reading your concise comments,

Thks again my friend,

Laz

~ Wayne Gretzky