correction?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 04:36 PM

Yes, it appears to me the worm has turned.  In a bull market the surprises are on the upside so I remain long the PM miners and looking for that 1300+ in gold this month.  July 4th is a major Bradley turn date and may mark the beginning of a pull back for the summer and into early fall.

1006-2016-Bradley-Turn-Dates-2016.png

Peace
johngeorge

#42 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 04:50 PM

either we finished the correction thursday, and friday was the kick off to wave 3 or we are in B here. fridays action was convincing, but the situation is still not clear. i am riding  china is encouraging its citizens to buy gold .   the indian monsoon begins soon and then their is diwali. if we havent started wave 3 i suspect it begins fairly soon.   

dharma

china , then india now has gold investors backs . they are coming for the gold your miners produce!

dharma:

agree with your wave count except I already have us in Wave 3 having done a 1-2 1-2 so far off the bottom, IMHO.  Now in minor 1 of 3 of 3 - looking to complete and peak next week in time for FED - then a Wave 2 just before the meat of the move!  (and yes my 1 of 3 of 3 could be Wave B of the second 2 - 20% probability)

stubaby

#43 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 09:48 AM

thanks stu baby

looking more and more like a wave 3 , i do have cycles that top next week.  right now i am riding.  the backdrop for the bull is coming into place.  the fed is just back ground noise. 

rick rule http://sprottglobal....nd-being-early/

dharma

#44 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:34 PM

either we finished the correction thursday, and friday was the kick off to wave 3 or we are in B here. fridays action was convincing, but the situation is still not clear. i am riding  china is encouraging its citizens to buy gold .   the indian monsoon begins soon and then their is diwali. if we havent started wave 3 i suspect it begins fairly soon.   

dharma

china , then india now has gold investors backs . they are coming for the gold your miners produce!

dharma:

agree with your wave count except I already have us in Wave 3 having done a 1-2 1-2 so far off the bottom, IMHO.  Now in minor 1 of 3 of 3 - looking to complete and peak next week in time for FED - then a Wave 2 just before the meat of the move!  (and yes my 1 of 3 of 3 could be Wave B of the second 2 - 20% probability)

stubaby

Thanks Stu: get chart?

#45 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:35 PM

i have 2 sets of cycles one next week and one end of june. leaning towards the end of june. will let the market show me.

i plan to scale back a bit.  surprises are/will be on the upside.

dharma

#46 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:11 AM

institutional investors bought into the 1201 lows. these guys are unhedged/unlevered  they are strong hands.  gold has a slight upward bias so far today.  w/yesterdays action in the miners, i thought gold would consolidate today.  so far, it looks good. india/china are essentially out of the market so the strength is based on institutional investors. i am riding .  looking at silver stocks for future purchases.   for now considering different strategies.  exhibiting strength in the seasonal weak time of year .  

dharma

#47 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 02:05 PM

summer doldrums!

well these guys are directly responsible culprits for the current demise of the economy

now they are gold bugs.  greenspan goes back to his ayn rand days. 

http://www.usagold.c...gold-ownership/

dharma

#48 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 06:04 PM

"i am riding .  looking at silver stocks for future purchases."

Recently I also started to look at silver stocks.  Many silver miners have performed very well lately. On a percentage basis silver normally outperforms gold in bull markets. My plan is to prune some of my holdings of gold miners and use that money, along with saved dry powder, to buy silver mining stocks. I made a short list of silver miners I have been looking at to buy on pullbacks.  AG, EXK, HL, PAAS, and SSVFF.  I own shares of GPL. 

This is NOT a recommendation!  Do your own due diligence!

Peace
johngeorge

#49 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:33 AM

well now gold reversed on the day.  we are in a run here. i do think this thing tops out by months end and then a correction. it is still very early in the bull. havent firmed up a strategy.  i dont think we get to 1150 on the correction.  there is so much going on in the world  the cbs are trapped by their own polices  as things stand , they can never leave the market.  this realization will slowly dawn .  

sell in may and go away , will be in effect for the broad market

so far riding . not doing anything

dharma

#50 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:12 AM

ERIC HADIK- 8 June 2016

http://talkdigitalnetwork.com/