the hui is going a lot higher

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 11:15 PM

thats my conclusion we are nowhere near any kind of top nowhere my target here is 380 to 400 and when we get there then we will reevaluate

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:33 AM

gannman

I like your conclusion.  smile.png  I have substantial resistance on my weekly charts of 250 for the HUI and $1300 for spot gold.  Do you see the HUI and gold moving through those numbers on this rally?  TIA

Best to you. 

Peace
johngeorge

#3 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:13 AM

daily cycles have good potential for 17 days, July 5. I bought all I can but

taxed slaves will never have 100% of debased income going through there, can

it make a difference to what is coming.

bull mkts start with the daily short term cycles with longer term more neutral

after a long decline. What I see is longer term cycles conform to relatively small

daily moves, so they really dont exist just neutral after long decline.

That is why it is much later after all the money is made

when retail buy the high late. But there really wont be a high it is the rally you never

sell but it will be unaffordable. (but so far I do see cycles can peak in 5 years who knows

what is going on by then).

When the elite buy the gold mines for personal property it will be taken off market and 

silver will become the peoples money.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#4 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:04 PM

Talk about being bullish....................

Listed under June 12 on the 321 Gold page.  According to Ron Rosen June 10, 2016

"Let it be known, here and now, this 10th day of June 2016 that I unhesitatingly and emphatically
believe that there is one magnificent major technical clue that has told us that the price of gold and
silver will be going up without the widely expected “normal” corrections. There is no power or
collection of powers on the face of this earth that can halt the dynamic rise in the price of gold and
silver that we are about to witness."

Peace
johngeorge

#5 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:16 PM

well since this is either a 5th wave or 3rd wave basis daily and weekly charts it could go a lot higher in the 3rd wave case, however there are "right now" daily and weekly divergences vs the previous rally high s in GDX and HUI so a 5th wave case is valid. I can see it either way and if long and looking for a 3rd I'd keep fairly tights stops as pullbacks within a 3rd should not be very deep. GLTA

Senor

#6 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 03:57 PM

Talk about being bullish....................

Listed under June 12 on the 321 Gold page.  According to Ron Rosen June 10, 2016

"Let it be known, here and now, this 10th day of June 2016 that I unhesitatingly and emphatically
believe that there is one magnificent major technical clue that has told us that the price of gold and
silver will be going up without the widely expected “normal” corrections. There is no power or
collection of powers on the face of this earth that can halt the dynamic rise in the price of gold and
silver that we are about to witness."

mAY I ASK: WHAT IS THE CLUE JG?

#7 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:24 PM

How High might EDV fly?

Amazing to see from what heights she fell:

#8 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:26 PM

Just curious: was any newsletter writer pounding the table on the Silvers last December

#9 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:27 PM

well since this is either a 5th wave or 3rd wave basis daily and weekly charts it could go a lot higher in the 3rd wave case, however there are "right now" daily and weekly divergences vs the previous rally high s in GDX and HUI so a 5th wave case is valid. I can see it either way and if long and looking for a 3rd I'd keep fairly tights stops as pullbacks within a 3rd should not be very deep. GLTA

Senor

Most of the individual stocks I follow show those negative divergences. Those need to be taken out quickly if this is indeed a 3 wave and not a 5

#10 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:27 PM

dougie

Of course you may ask.  smile.png  Here is your answer from Ron Rosen's article: "The technical cause of this unstoppable rise is the obvious but totally ignored extremely rare and monstrously bullish Running Flat Correction in gold and silver that began in March 2008 and bottomed in December 2015."

Peace
johngeorge