we are no doubt in my mind in iv of C

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:03 AM

clear abc up to yesterday's highs for a "possible wave 4", no excuses for the bearish count here IMO, go back up above yesterdays highs and it starts looking more bullish especially if we hold above 24.06 and them make a new high as it could give us 5 up from the low in the GDX, got my popcorn and am watching

BSing away

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 20 October 2016 - 10:03 AM.

#12 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:25 AM

clear abc up to yesterday's highs for a "possible wave 4", no excuses for the bearish count here IMO, go back up above yesterdays highs and it starts looking more bullish especially if we hold above 24.06 and them make a new high as it could give us 5 up from the low in the GDX, got my popcorn and am watching

BSing away

Senor

so far hourly and daily GDX/HUIcharts looks like that abc up did complete and with today's sharp decline (3.27% down at this time) wave 5 of C down may be well underway, alternate count would be that this drop is wave "b" of a developing 4th wave contracting triangle. we see

BSing away

Senor

#13 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 12:47 PM

Lots of possible counts to be sure
Hard to commit to vigorously one way or another
Awaiting more evidence

#14 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 05:25 PM

Lots of possible counts to be sure
Hard to commit to vigorously one way or another
Awaiting more evidence

I am with you amigo, nothing clear here and too many possible outcomes, kickin back and bein patient

BSing away

Senor

#15 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:51 AM

short term charts in gold may be a 5 down to yesterdays lows, an abc up completing this morning and now "perhaps" the next short term leg down. Caveat here is that short term charts IMO are not all that reliable, just a best guess here, same count applies in GDX, interesting session ahead

BSing away

Senor

#16 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:31 AM

short term charts in gold may be a 5 down to yesterdays lows, an abc up completing this morning and now "perhaps" the next short term leg down. Caveat here is that short term charts IMO are not all that reliable, just a best guess here, same count applies in GDX, interesting session ahead

BSing away

Senor

so far bueno action "IF" we are tracing out that possible bearish contracting triangle as wave "c" up could now be underway with a 24.45-24.75 possible target area, we see and keep in mind this is a "best guess"

Senor

#17 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 07:59 AM

By my lights, if  gold and silver are going to head north, it must be no later than Tuesday evening, otherwise that is it for this week  i.e. more sideways or down.

#18 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 11:52 AM

By my lights, if  gold and silver are going to head north, it must be no later than Tuesday evening, otherwise that is it for this week  i.e. more sideways or down.

I continue to like the chances that GDX/HUI are now in wave c (could still work modestly higher) of the potential developing abcde bearish contracting triangle, 

BSing away

Senor

#19 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 04:21 PM

Senor, a message from Elvis...

#20 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts