aem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:07 AM

aem came out with good earning and was up yesterday on a weak day. should be a leader imo on the next leg up

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 10:09 AM

gannman

I have owned  AEM for quite some time.  Yes,  It is looking good.  Bought a position in PHYS yesterday in lieu of coins.  I like the liquidity of that fund.

Peace
johngeorge

#3 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:24 AM

TX I have to check that out

#4 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:39 AM

George the problem I have with my physical is I like them too much to ever sell them I take them out sometimes and just admire the craftmanship. They are a combination of art and technology the grandkids will get them ha ha

#5 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 12:34 AM

gannman

"George the problem I have with my physical is I like them too much to ever sell them I take them out sometimes and just admire the craftmanship. They are a combination of art and technology the grandkids will get them ha ha"

I feel likewise as I still have the first precious metal coin I bought, a 1984 1 oz.gold American Eagle.  I have a daughter, a granddaughter, and 2 great grandsons.  They will get my coins.   The reason I bought PHYS is because in the event I need some cash I won't have to sell my coins.

Peace
johngeorge