UGLY bottom or classic?

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#41 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 11:37 AM

Received a free missive from Eric Hadik just now:  "Final spike low in gold and siver by this Friday."

I liked the word "final".

Good luck to all.

P.S. No BS.

Thx for posting that as Hadik IMO does fine work, all the ingredients are coming together IMO but as always it's only an opinion and we only deal in probabilities

BSing away

Senor

#42 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:40 PM

Hadik might well be wrong of course but sentiment seems to me to be ugly judging by my own gut

#43 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:46 PM

no one gets this perfect! hadik over the years has an excellent track record
watch india.
watch modi.
an announcement of a gold ban would likely put in a bottom. as all the bad news would be out.
saving buying power. we could be there or modi and his mobster bosses could create a bankster party
banksters have been covering into these support zones. heads up
shariah is on the way. this will be huge. helped by the wgc. this will make dubai the worlds center for
gold trading. not shanghai. DUBAI. keep in mind india has a big presence in dubai as well. the plot thickens
dharma
i buy a little at each support zone. i dont have a crystal ball but i can see the footprints the elephants
leave

Edited by dharma, 23 November 2016 - 12:47 PM.

#44 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:35 PM

no one gets this perfect! hadik over the years has an excellent track record
watch india.
watch modi.
an announcement of a gold ban would likely put in a bottom. as all the bad news would be out.
saving buying power. we could be there or modi and his mobster bosses could create a bankster party
banksters have been covering into these support zones. heads up
shariah is on the way. this will be huge. helped by the wgc. this will make dubai the worlds center for
gold trading. not shanghai. DUBAI. keep in mind india has a big presence in dubai as well. the plot thickens
dharma
i buy a little at each support zone. i dont have a crystal ball but i can see the footprints the elephants
leave

good strategy, I am staying very conservative, putting on smallish/modest trading positions when I think we are at least making a near term trading low, and in the process seeing if it "might" be a more important low. India may be a concern nearer term but IMO Trump is going to be gold bullish because of all the possible issues I can see developing from so many different angles/areas. Just an old hombres opinion

Pure BS

Senor

#45 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:58 PM

Where will Gdx be whenever gold hitsm1035?

#46 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 11:46 PM

Where will Gdx be whenever gold hitsm1035?

when or if? don't know Dougie and I won't be in it, but the jury is out IMO whether we bottom soon or go a lot lower. No one knows, IMO there are reasons to take a small stab here (less than 10% of my funds) and exit quickly if it keeps goin down. Are you so sure gold is going to 1035? As always its a best guess and we each have to make our own decisions and determine how much we risk. Good luck yo you

NO BS

Senor

#47 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:31 AM

Looks like "da boyz" had some fun overnight driving gold down to 1170 and its now back to 1188, that was a bueno FLUSH and I like the look of the charts for a possible importante low. I fully acknowledge how tough it is too pick a bottom and even if there is going to be one. At this time I think there is as there are divergences galore, possibly completing downside wave patterns and puke level bearish sentiment. and with one more new high above 1193 we could trace out a 5-wave advance off that 1170 low basis near term charts, could be an interesting, shortened holiday session.

BSing away

Senor

#48 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 10:32 AM

........there are divergences galore, possibly completing downside wave patterns and puke level bearish sentiment. and with one more new high above 1193 we could trace out a 5-wave advance off that 1170 low basis near term charts, could be an interesting, shortened holiday session.

----------------------------

Also that 1170 area is 62% retrace of the up move from Dec.

#49 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 11:01 AM

........there are divergences galore, possibly completing downside wave patterns and puke level bearish sentiment. and with one more new high above 1193 we could trace out a 5-wave advance off that 1170 low basis near term charts, could be an interesting, shortened holiday session.

Nice catch, I had 1171 as the .618 so pretty much a bulls eye, I'd like to see a move above 1200 in the next 2-3 trading days, we see

Senor

#50 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 11:23 AM

Nice catch, I had 1171 as the .618 so pretty much a bulls eye, I'd like to see a move above 1200 in the next 2-3 trading days, we see

Senor

Yeah. I worry that higher US interest rates will suck money out of neg. rate countries and the flood of money into the US will drive the USD up and gold into a bear market. Currently I'm sticking to my bullish guns.