WAVE 2 Sentiment at 29 yr low?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#71 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:35 AM

IMO the lack of posts shows IMO how few are onboard this metals sector rally. GDXJ now up almost a full TWENTY PERCENT, read that as TWENTY PERCENT off the lows on Dec 20 at 27.37! Got gold/gold stocks?

BSing away

Senor

#72 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:44 AM

rallies start on low volume , volume picks up as folks start to catch a clue. and this is year end to boot.=folks are on
holiday
dharma
i still cant figure out why folks hold armstrong in such esteem!
so far merrimans call is right on the button

#73 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:49 AM

Newmont has put in a double bottom and so had Barrick, the two heavy weights...

Edited by Russ, 29 December 2016 - 11:51 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#74 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:43 PM

dollar index looks very "toasty" after some double top type action, need a sustained decline and close below 102.50 to put the first nail in the coffin IMO

Oh yeah, those mining stocks keep on chuggin, probably should get a near term trading top soon but then again maybe it's norte "surprise" time, either way I am holdin long

Pure BS

Senor

The dollar index (102.67) on the edge of a cliff as it trades just above the importante 102.50-102.60 support area. Senor has the coffin lid in place and hammer and first nail ready to go. pirate.gif

NO BS

Senor

#75 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:47 PM

dollar index looks very "toasty" after some double top type action, need a sustained decline and close below 102.50 to put the first nail in the coffin IMO

Oh yeah, those mining stocks keep on chuggin, probably should get a near term trading top soon but then again maybe it's norte "surprise" time, either way I am holdin long

Pure BS

Senor

The dollar index (102.67) on the edge of a cliff as it trades just above the importante 102.50-102.60 support area. Senor has the coffin lid in place and hammer and first nail ready to go. pirate.gif

NO BS

Senor

Wilbur Ross tweet: "Currency manipulation, causing an overvalued dollar has led to a catastrophic trade deficit." Got gold? :)

#76 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:50 PM

Pure BS

Senor

NO BS

Senor

Wilbur Ross tweet: "Currency manipulation, causing an overvalued dollar has led to a catastrophic trade deficit." Got gold? smile.png

Gold? That worthless relic, how in the heck can you even think of investing in that? are you friggin crazy? yes.gif BTW got gold?napoleon.gif

#77 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 04:13 PM

gee, not a bad day at all and a bueno way to be ending the year,who woulda thunk it?

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 29 December 2016 - 04:15 PM.

#78 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 04:38 PM

gee, not a bad day at all and a bueno way to be ending the year,who woulda thunk it?

Senor

No End Zone celebrations allowed until GDX 80.

#79 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 04:38 PM

I was just talking with my wife I think this is the year I get rich that helps my best gold position the Schiff gold fund did go a couple hundred negative at worst I will leverage along the way but give it that first pullback in several weeks to really leverage up

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#80 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 04:53 PM

Senor

No End Zone celebrations allowed until GDX 80.

Si si, after battling a few hombres here I needed to let off a little el steamo!yes.gif

NO BS

Senor