• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#141 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:32 AM

it was more or less fake crash already recovered, china is putting some regulations on the exchanges to prevent fraud new issues.

the new issues have adopted self governance and regulation but there are some fake ones getting through.

its not what or how the headlines said, funny about that isnt it. its what the webbot said, buy all their fake news.

but I will say cycles can have a drop after Sep 12 and instead of worrying about buying the better trade

could be to skim off Sep 11-12 and prepare a major buy on Sep 30 weekend, major buy for the historic 

moonshot into 2018.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#142 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:08 PM

OMG appears to be popular now,

SALT will be trading on Exodus wallet soon, this could be the huge one. Imagine I can sell metals which is

most of my liquid net worth, buy bitcoin, collateralize a Salt loan with the bitcoin, buy the metals back and probably

pay the loan on bitcoin appreciation in 6 months. It will be the backbone of everything for example ICO's that recieve

BTC or ETH, have to sell it immediately for the business startup expenses. Now they can deposit and borrow from SALT basically

keeping the new capital, will be a huge benefit for the crypto prices by removing the single major reason for selling is the ICO's.

I am also a big believer in veri (reggie middleton). Not sure about PPT but it is one that has a 1B

contract, real business. New announcement for LTC today if I sell some Sep 11 if it is high enough I figure

approaching 120 in a week, it will be some capital to spread around. Waiting for new webbot crypto report

to find what to buy. People who bought bitconnect when he recommended it now make enough daily dividends to

cover their initial investment. There is one that will be an index of the top 10 capitalizations, see the replacement

system rolling out?

The other point about rolling out the replacement system this way, they will find out most "stock" in 401ks and brokerage

dont exist, it was all counterfeited.

Edited by AChartist, 06 September 2017 - 06:09 PM.

#143 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:41 AM

Veri on the move with news of the Jamaican digital exchange has opened with Veri products, I have not

researched the veri financial products just holding for the token value for now.

The webbot idea is it will be the main vehicle the moneyed move large sums out of the collapse.

#144 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:04 AM

here is Reggie, what is Veri

#145 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:01 AM

Berwick hot under the collar but the value is he is the describing the way webbot says all the 

neocommunist satanism backfires. Should have an excellent bitcoin buy today maybe 3400 maybe noon central.

Dang it just turned early mid channel im going in with $200 risk. I thought it would push the potential Wave 1 high

and it may still thats my temporary $200 risk. I dont really use that language or carry it in consciousness anymore, dollar, what is that.

#146 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:48 AM

great piece, it is error alone that requires the support of government,

truth stands by itself. T. Jefferson

Edited by AChartist, 16 September 2017 - 09:49 AM.

#147 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:39 PM

24% on veri today webbot said it will reach about 5000. I dont have alot but did add some in

the drop.

BIS proposes central bank cryptos today. Eventually these first mover originals may get usurped by "democracy" statutes

sort of how clinton federal judges wiped out all superior technology for the msft nsa family.

I get more out of the lookback at older webbot interviews after seeing how it devlops.

Edited by AChartist, 17 September 2017 - 05:42 PM.

#148 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:47 PM

Good Berwick rant below 

Only error demands gov. support, truth stands on its own (T.Jefferson)

wierd things going on with china petro yuan and gold yuan, when all the sudden federalis care about venezuela communism genocide once they dropped the petrodollar,

and russia announces only accepting ruble in its ports, and more mounting dedollarization moves.

it may be china on cusp of the gold standard attack on the dollar hegemony which caused them to restrict bitcoin there, which just moved the bitcoin business out to

vietnam and S. Korea.

Something like 4th time china blocked bitcoin.

Currency wars going hot, S&P downgrading china debt today, pot calling the kettle black?

who is the winner, bitcoin?

So far cycle interpretation close 9/20 low and turning up 9/30, maybe some more low probing. A time to add some etherium again.

i will update cycles, working pretty well and unexpectedly so in a parabolic.

Suppose to be some litecoin with tenx pay news coming out. One by one retailers start adopting cryptos because it the only real money

out there, all the paper cannibal tax slaves obamacided.

Edited by AChartist, 21 September 2017 - 09:54 PM.

#149 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:25 PM

yep should be a new btc impulse and buy signal in 15 min there.

the more times china bans it the better, working good.

#150 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:14 PM

some ideas and themes borrowing from the webbot on cryptos

though not being very specific about near price movements,
late Oct is when news of china's plans for cryptos comes out, cryptos to be filling the
voids to continue commerce and free market function across the marxist fiat failures. Recognition wave for cryptos appears
to be in the spring. new countries maybe like catalonia and with any hope for constitutional
breakaway regions of the US, to be disavowing legacy commy satanist debt, also Turkey separating from EU.

parts of governments to be dropping off by fiat failures to decay away to irrelevance and abandonment. This is more or less when the currency they use to

pay the deep state cult
is worthless, cannot buy $1M a year obamacare and the criminals have to jump ship.

this may have something to do with the stock mkt surge in addition to the nature of the stocks for a hyperinflation index, the
companies and commerce are the Sovereign that exist and function in the irrelevance of governments.