emerging wave 3?

• Please log in to reply
634 replies to this topic

#91 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:37 AM

Senor, you happen to have DSI for gold and for silver?

#92 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:01 AM

modi was elected because of economic success in rajasthan.  his success as pm is a dismal failure.  http://economictimes...ow/60878292.cms

india is also planning to open a gold exchange. for the parabola demanders the wait continues. comex is not a physical exchange paper trades rule the market.  this pullback was to be expected. selling against the trump election highs.  so now what.?  the market is looking for footing  there are a couple of possibilities here.  i am not as concerned as most here are about every little move. my whole career i was a trader. when this move started back in 01 or so, i decided to be an investor  only trading at extremes.   i cant say when, but at some point the red crayon will be picked up and the dots will be connected. in the meantime the gold infrastructure is being put in place.  , until then the banksters rule from their perch @lbma and comex.   seasonally we are in a favorable time of year. 

dharma 

#93 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:54 AM

Gold-30-min-17.jpg

#94 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 12:01 PM

Gold-30-min-17.jpg

Nice counting

#95 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:22 PM

Senor, you happen to have DSI for gold and for silver?

sorry I don't

#96 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:17 PM

as they say the only thing for certain is death and taxes. 

it sure looks to me like we finished the down wave, A , or that was the whole down wave , no way to know for certain

it feels like the participants in the sector are beat up and few expect new highs  above the early september highs.

that is where my money is new highs for the year. we can of course extend this correction into an abc. and then 

new highs. 

dharma

#97 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:48 PM

Gold-30-min-17.jpg

So far the low around 1277 came within 3 dollars of invalidating your count. Are you still bullish?

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#98 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:20 AM

cots not really a surprise , the commercials aggressively covered longs as the levered hedge funds took it on the chin and covered long positions. when the hedgies are aggressive on the long side , they get clobbered http://news.goldseek.../1506713523.php

dharma

#99 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 02:41 PM

The gold COT commercials have covered very little of their shorts, from  382k down to 368k which would indicate they expect lower prices. The surprise in the stats to me is that the small specs are buying and displaying considerable bullishness. They are usually wrong. A 5%  increase in bulls.

#100 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:31 AM

adding miners on early weakness, now near 50% long, as always DYODD, IMO lots of individual issues acting nicely here

Senor