Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:01 PM

also i like ssrm here fwiw 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#133 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:13 PM

it is early to say THE bottom is in but i am liking the action in several  stocks here paas also i like 

so we will see 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#134 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:51 PM

cots http://news.goldseek.../1507318323.php small specs 2:1 long . the bait the large specs aggressively sold long positions. the commercials aggressively covered shorts. they also closed long positions to an extent. the commercials came back closer to balanced on their dollar positions they did add back some shorts

it looks to me like we could have seen the lows w/the announcement of the job #s 

turns out germans have been big buyers of gold http://www.gold-eagl...est-gold-buyers

still think the big catalyst is oil for gold introduced by china. if any oil exporters , other than russia agree to this, its game on.  

dharma

#135 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:35 PM

Inverse H&S?

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#136 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 11:59 AM

gold has a tendency to decline into jobs scam day and when the #s are released gold put in a reversal day, frying all those that sold on the #s release. another successful bankster  scam.  jaitley cut the gst tax on 27 items . this will bring indian dealers back into the market . they went mia at the top of the market. china will be back in the market this week, after their week long holiday.  also the mumbai gold exchange is going ahead as planned. it will be one of the exchanges for price discovery.  shanghai, mumbai, and the dubai exchange.  lbma and comex will be the tail of the dog

after the 10th i think we see resumption of the uptrend.  the reversal day friday has set the stage.  next price discovery.   

the banksters were short silver in late 79-jan 80 trade w/the big boys was the slogan go long w/the hunts.  well the exchange members were also short along w/the banksters. they took silver to liquidation. ie no buying allowed only selling.  down goes frazier, errrr the hunts. the rest is history

the gold bull will be dominated by physical markets listed above. lbma and comex will not be for price discovery. it will come from sharia and the far east.  stay tuned. of note for me yesterday was although was down 6  the miners were barely down 2-3 yrs ago the miners would have taken it on the chin also.    the scams are less than they used to be .  still looking for a good run to new yearly highs.  yes, i did some selective buying of companies that i feel have alot of potential. 

dharma

#137 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:36 AM

http://tradingchanne...-carousel-21260

#138 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:45 AM

even with Friday's nice reversal up gold's 1-day DSI was at a low 28% bulls, 5-day avg is 26%, bueno fuel for da fire IMO

BSing away

Senor

#139 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:14 AM

#140 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:33 PM