emerging wave 3?

• Please log in to reply
634 replies to this topic

#451 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 10:30 AM

Indices continue weak - XAU, HUI. The lack of breadth is disconcerting.

tax selling contributing to that IMO and may have another few weeks of that, once again "they" tried to hit gold and so far once again it bends but does not break, I'd love to see a rally above 1300 the next few days, we see and I like what I see, as always DYODD

Senor

#452 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 10:49 AM

I'm with you senor I think the gdx bottomed Nov 20 fwiw I don't see a lot of risk here
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#453 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 10:55 AM

yes, me too.  it starts w/the metal and the majors, then it spreads to the juniors then the cats and dogs. sinclair told me decades ago, folks 1st buy the majors when they are buying gold, so when they push the metal up , they get more bang for their buck. speaking of which the dollar looks to be putting in a h&s top against the yen.   another rt shoulder may be taking place.    the vote on the republican tax plan will take place , and then there is raising the debt ceiling , the fed and the jobs report. 

dharma

#454 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 10:59 AM

I'm with you senor I think the gdx bottomed Nov 20 fwiw I don't see a lot of risk here

sure looks that way, next confirmation step is a strong rally up and away from the 23 area

Senor

#455 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:06 AM

yes, me too.  it starts w/the metal and the majors, then it spreads to the juniors then the cats and dogs. sinclair told me decades ago, folks 1st buy the majors when they are buying gold, so when they push the metal up , they get more bang for their buck. speaking of which the dollar looks to be putting in a h&s top against the yen.   another rt shoulder may be taking place.    the vote on the republican tax plan will take place , and then there is raising the debt ceiling , the fed and the jobs report. 

dharma

yep the quality generals leading the army from the front and not the rear methinksyes.gif

Senor

#456 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:45 AM

crude-testing-dual-channel-resistance-an

#457 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:46 PM

nthing to see here folks. move along

#458 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 02:12 PM

nthing to see here folks. move along

when miners make major lows there is often "nothing to see" as it can be a grind for 2-4 years (1998-2002), and we might be ending the right side of a 4 yr basing pattern (2013-2017) in GDX/GDXJ and others this area - IMO that could be a LOT to see, I guess "beauty" and "what is seen" is in the eye of the beholder

NO BS

Senor

#459 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 04:01 PM

Another "lead me up the garden path" trading day for NEM; now on its lows

#460 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 04:11 PM

Another "lead me up the garden path" trading day for NEM; now on its lows

so what? are you playing this for a day trade or a week or for the intermediate term and the possibility that a 4 yr basing pattern might be nearing an end?

Senor