• Please log in to reply
634 replies to this topic

#51 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:21 AM

it could be a longer time of ups and downs to really launch but I do see a good confluence of cycle highs about

one year out. I dont pay much attention to it just buy and hold. Which I already did most buying over

three years of hitting exact lows within a reasonable window. Just more chop in cycles now not as

conclusive right away where is a shorter term low cycle is a larger high cycle, all chop.

Until a flow of cycles is nicely aligned which may take some fundamental initiation catalyst. The other thing I can see myself doing is adding to silver

incrementally as I always do anyway. Found two gold oz I didnt know I had thats how much I pay attention to it. Fools game.

So If I had to say a time cycles were aligned up nicely is in 4 months from now figure mid Jan.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#52 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:52 AM

So when it goes no one will see it coming or be prepared by several years of accumulation. Since my accumulation was out of working cash flow it just worked that way.

Im just saying cycles are favorable for it to be coming within the year.

My models should also show it takes alot longer than is relevant to trading ideology.

Chasing after the event may work for people and thats ok too

but what are the chances they have the capital on hand, or is their capital tied up in something else that is down at the moment, or already suffered

large drawdowns and don't have anything new to work with, it usually screws the most so my original idea was the kind that is in hand, the real kind.

And even $5000 gold may not be that great relative to the communist loss of living standard or the opportunity loss missing bitcoin. Diversification.

ALERT: Multi-Billionaire Hugo Salinas Price Says This Catalyst Has Gold Headed Thousands Of Dollars Higher

On the heels of Wednesday’s propaganda being spewed out of the Federal Reserve, today multi-billionaire Hugo Salinas Price stunned market observers across the world by saying this catalyst has the gold

price headed thousands of dollars higher.

This Will Rock Global Markets
September 21 (King World News) – Multi-billionaire Hugo Salinas Price:  The Chinese have announced that they have perfected a scheme, to be launched formally in the market by the end of the year, by

means of which exporters of oil to China will accept the Chinese currency, the Yuan, in payment for the oil; for this deal, the Chinese have added an incentive: the Yuan received by the oil exporters will be

exchangeable for gold. This gold will be “sourced” i.e. “purchased” outside of China, for the oil exporters.

Thus, the oil exporters’ Yuan will be offered in payment to the so-called “Bullion Banks” in London, who will provide the gold in exchange for Yuan. We know that this much is part of the plan...

http://kingworldnews...dollars-higher/

#53 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:02 AM

http://kingworldnews...s-turk-9-23-17/

dharma

#54 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:35 AM

gold daily cycle may get a lift for 5 days on one high cycle 258 days,

but against alot of scatter,

the overall pattern will be turning up in 22 and 33 days.

but in 6 days is 33 and 53 day turning up, and in 13 days a 213 day turns up but a secondary dip in 53

day follows at about 15 days then 53 and 213 are working up well.

so that whatever happens over 3 weeks will be supporting cycles turning up to save it but first to hold the

present support line through this chop will be a positive.

#55 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,294 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:04 AM

Bullish piece by Hugo Salinas

http://thedailycoin....china-gold-oil/

#56 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:10 AM

ScreenShot20170911at8.57.48AM.png

#57 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:31 AM

hmmm, that was a nice pop UP. SLV IMO has a bueno cHANCE TO HAVE finished a 5 of C THRUST THIS MORNING TO A MARGINAL NEW DECLINE LOW, COULD BE A LARGE ABC DOWN DONE FROM RECENT HUGHS, WE SEE

SENOR

#58 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:34 AM

cots 

http://news.goldseek.com/COT/1506108610.php 

commercials covered and the bait took a beating

looks to me like the downwave finished. 

we will see. 

there could be more  right shouldering on the inverse h&s pattern

dharma

#59 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:59 AM

ScreenShot20170911at8.57.48AM.png

I dont know how to use this map but directional change this week could be favorable as it is today, and then another one 10/23 if up could also fit the daily

cycles as I described.

#60 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:05 PM

hmmm, that was a nice pop UP. SLV IMO has a bueno cHANCE TO HAVE finished a 5 of C THRUST THIS MORNING TO A MARGINAL NEW DECLINE LOW, COULD BE A LARGE ABC DOWN DONE FROM RECENT HUGHS, WE SEE

SENOR

Gdx do a 1-2 1-2 there?