FBI illegally spied on Trump

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:15 AM

While the initial surveillance was to stop Trump and help Clinton, Obama used FISA to provide a “national security” cover for politically spying on Trump right up to the inauguration.

The first 2016 application was made the month after Trump obtained the nomination and the second in October, the month before the election.

As the unmasking picked up pace after the election, the reasonable assumption is that its purpose was to undo the results of the election or hamstring the incoming President.

Now Obama and his allies are or should be terrified that the scope of the illegal surveillance is revealing their criminal acts.

This is why I believe Mueller is growing increasingly desperate to find one crime by one person he can force by threat of jail to provide any shred of anything that might be used to justify their illegal espionage. 

http://www.americant..._not_trump.html

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:50 AM

I know this can't penetrate your bubble but the FISA court makes it legal.

"...the reasonable assumption is that its purpose was to undo the results of the election or hamstring the incoming President."

No the reasonable assumption (verified by the court) was there might be treason going on.

If it turns out there was (and still is), then I guess we'll find out how much treason the Republicans in Congress can stand.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#3 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:16 AM

It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me - reporter Sharyl Attkisson 

Nobody wants our intel agencies to be used like the Stasi in East Germany; the secret police spying on its own citizens for political purposes. The prospect of our own NSA, CIA and FBI becoming politically weaponized has been shrouded by untruths, accusations and justifications. 

Besides spying on Campaign manager Manafort, the officials include former Trump advisers Carter Page and Michael Flynn. Last week, we discovered multiple Trump “transition officials” were “incidentally” captured during government surveillance of a foreign official. We know this because former Obama adviser Susan Rice reportedly admitted “unmasking,” or asking to know the identities of, the officials. Spying on U.S. citizens is considered so sensitive, their names are supposed to be hidden or “masked,” even inside the government, to protect their privacy.

In May, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates acknowledged they, too, reviewed communications of political figures, secretly collected under President Obama.

Trump: I was "wire tapped" 

CNN: Haha. That idiot @realDonaldTrump thinks he was wiretapped.

..Six months later..

CNN: Trump was wiretapped

-- -
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#4 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:02 AM

The conspiracy to overthrow a sitting US President extends far beyond our own “Deep State.”

As I’ve been saying in this space for quite some time, it’s been an international team effort from the beginning.  

United Kingdom – This entire episode has Her Majesty’s Secret Service’s fingerprints all over it. Steele’s key role is plain enough: here was a British spook who was not only hired by the Clinton campaign to dig up dirt on Trump but was unusually passionate about his work – almost as if he’d have done it for free.   

Australia – Why would the former Australian High Commissioner to the UK seek out George Papadopoulos, a low-level semi-advisor to the Trump campaign, and milk him for information while getting him drunk?

Israel – So how did Papadopoulos find himself spilling his guts at a bar with a top Australian intelligence figure? The Times reports that “The meeting at the bar came about because of a series of connections, beginning with an Israeli Embassy official who introduced Mr. Papadopoulos to another Australian diplomat in London.”

Estonia – The Times and other outlets report that a “Baltic intelligence agency” was the first to relay “concerns” about Russian influence over the Trump team. I’m willing to bet it was the Estonians, who have always been the most actively anti-Russian actors in the region. 

Ukraine – Democratic National Committee members actually met with Ukrainian government leaders in an attempt to uncover dirt on Trump. Working together with the DNC, Democratic official and Ukrainian lobbyist Alexandra Chalupa received active assistance from the Ukrainian embassy, which became a veritable locus of Clintonian campaign operations.

https://www.zerohedg...uth-russia-gate

-- -

#5 *JB*

*JB*

• Traders-Talk User
  • 915 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:25 AM

I know this can't penetrate your bubble but the FISA court makes it legal.

NOT when the applications for the FISA warrants were shown to be FRAUDULENT (illegal)!
"Don't think...LOOK!"
Carl Swenlin, founder of Decision Point and original Fearless Forecasters board.

#6 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 05:18 AM

George Papadopoulos @GeorgePapa19
FollowFollow @GeorgePapa19
More

While I cannot disclose the information publicly, it’s a fact that both me and congress know who the SPY within the campaign was. Congress will likely include it in a report later on. Eyes were everywhere during 2016.

3:05 PM - 28 Oct 2018

-- -

#7 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 06:12 AM

While the initial surveillance was to stop Trump and help Clinton, Obama used FISA to provide a “national security” cover for politically spying on Trump right up to the inauguration.

Rep. John Ratcliffe Confirms How Comey, Yates, McCabe and Rosenstein Were Caught Lying on FISA Warrants to Spy on Trump (VIDEO)   https://www.thegatew...on-trump-video/

“So Comey and Sally Yates and everyone who signed the FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign all verified what was in the warrant. And they verified that Christopher Steele was a credible source. They verified that the Steele dossier had been cooborated. None of that was true. So the court can only know what they were told and they weren’t told that Christopher Steele was out to get Donald Trump. They weren’t told that the Steele dossier was paid for by Hillary Clinton.”

-- -