• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

#271 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:00 AM

I did buy a starter in SC last night maybe exact on pullback just because rec from TB but was also 

in a webbot report was never a focus of mine. If i like its behavior can add, or not, dont care.

I think I have been adding well and timely on AE.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#272 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:12 AM

You are at ease because you got in early and got lucky on PPT with very little out of pocket sending you from $1500

to 150k+.  Any money you added is absorbed by that initial gain. I'm in for 45% liquid net worth only up 15K that could

disappear quickly on further selling.

Anyone would die for 15k in one month particularly when you missed so many surges by selling early.

I have 10 and 20 baggers on an awful lot of things. Unfortunately its going to be harder to find great icos because

will be so many and not offered so cheap anymore. But really all my accumulation occured during not selling PPT

so it wasnt because of that. I think it was about $5000 taken out of PPT in the opening surge and nothing since.

I caught alot of swings in Veri good, 20 to 190, sold just a little and that bought an awful lot of cheap stuff big problem is

its not cheap anymore. I had huge gains in catching all of the ETH and LTC runs so its a little offensive to say I got lucky in

PPT because I was dedicated follower of clif high for several years and he even screwed up the silver call, its not the crypto story

it the whole socio economic revolution of the deep state collapse, the trump story, clif high told that story its all one thing, same thing.

Joe JSNIP 4 also "got lucky" in Veri ico but kept working and learning and builds it into good karma. Cant believe I missed veri by one

day to figure out etherdelta and metamask because I was so entrenched in work could not dedicate myself to it at that moment. So I didnt

make that mistake again on PPT. Remember I was cost averaging into coinbase BTC long before the ICOs, a couple years. Not luck.

I also bought back PPT right in $6-8, not luck, a gut check every day to put into this.

I think its because I dont do it for myself I do it for my wife and kids, to leave a legacy. Seed is given to the sowers. I give everything of 

myself at work for the good of others, its these stories of ancient wisdom, the story of the 10 Talents.

And I also knew the story of the 2nd american revolution to take down the pedophile deep state long before clif high from other sources, personal research.

Edited by AChartist, 26 December 2017 - 10:20 AM.

#273 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:37 AM

so I just sold a skosh of NEO to add to SNT that is not a big position yet.

Sky is my new homerun been adding all month but still not a big position because relatively expensive.

I would have caught onto clif or understood it if not for my years of personal research into alot of history way back. There is no such thing as luck really.

>>>

And I also knew the story of the 2nd american revolution to take down the pedophile deep state long before clif high from other sources, personal research.

<<<

Edited by AChartist, 26 December 2017 - 10:39 AM.

#274 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:47 AM

Its also not luck that I did all that independent research when I did, motivated by observation of reality, because it is all censored now by google and hard to find

and specifically, many of the sources have been killed.

I would have caught onto clif or understood it if not for my years of personal research into alot of history way back. There is no such thing as luck really.

>>>

<<<

Edited by AChartist, 26 December 2017 - 10:48 AM.

#275 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:13 AM

could be one to build up a timely generational wealth position before March, but it has 65B of them

and wont be a Veri. 

John McAfee‏Verified account
@officialmcafee
Following Following @officialmcafee
More
Tron is a long term Hodl. Those who are flipping it are losing out.

#276 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 12:08 PM

Not saying it was all luck, you put the time in and were in the right place at the right time.
I don't know if Clif was talking $1000 populous before you bought it, doubt it. Maybe one of the others under a dollar will do something similar soon.

#277 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 12:26 PM

goes to the veritaseum forecast, only 2M of them, see you at $100k each

ZH today

One Bank Is Unsure If Any Humans Still Trade Stocks In Japan, Or Have All Moved To Bitcoin

"The emergence of “Bitcoin wealthy” might ignite the “speculative spirit” of Japanese people with strong follower aspirations."

#278 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 01:20 PM

btw reggies beta test turned 1.8M into 4.8M not sure the starting date but the video is on utube maybe 4 or 5 weeks ago

that will be textbook, if the public beta was running buy the veri investments on the fake wallstreet hashgraph/coinbase crash

last week, ladder 10 veri tokens out to August durations, retire. I will look for that next op but my March.

Edited by AChartist, 26 December 2017 - 01:27 PM.

#279 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 01:44 PM

well there it is DIM on Hitbtc, ico released is up 400%.

but the parent XEM is down 8%

I got a lot of DIM, I really have to research more into it. TB doesnt like ico because this is money

I spent a long time ago July and just released and that money could have worked in btc or ltc instead.

Its always 6 of one half dozen of the other but I hope its a good one, has potential to really important because

XEM has advantages over ETH and different purpose a different mkt segment.

#280 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 02:13 PM

Trollbox was talking DIM all day yesterday, I took a look at it, saw it was flatline at 4 cents and passed. 

Came back and chased it at 25-30, got around 3500. So my judgement was off I missed 1000%.

If somebody says something and it hasn't moved, buy big time, if it's already moved either pass or small position.

There is sometimes gold in ICOs as soon as they are listed. There will be more, I know what to look for next time.