bitcoin altcoins tokens

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#271 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 12:54 PM

Until bitcoin gets above 20k, any company news is going to be ignored, even Litecoin Amazon.

The mere mention of the probability of news is being ignored, something that is very uncharacteristic

of any type of investment vehicle, and most of the time the actual news of a deal starts the selling

not buying. The only hope this stuff has is that if bitcoin gets above 20k and people can confirm they are 

not losing money anymore then maybe they will start reacting to news.

#272 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:30 PM

good clif high live now

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#273 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 06:04 AM

its a populous runaway morning, I might sell a handful.

They are hard to figure when above the parabolic tops line, its a parabolic on a parabolic

#274 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 06:45 AM

Everything is working all the new buys.

Now to see after "ends the month  well" what happens in 1st two weeks of Feb before the 

parabolic of all parabolics such as Veri from 400 to 50,000 by end of year. It doesnt take too many

of them dont have to get greedy either.

Clif says collapse of the slave political technologies has all the sheeple puking their guts out which is about 1/2 of them

born in the asylum dont know the difference, only the crypto people survive

although metals may be ok too but nothing like the new monetary system.

I guess I have to sell just a few ppt to spread around but seriously that never really works. But I like to find some new turns and

not technical trading not the new issues that I just dont know about, to select from the clif high items.

He says it is all apparent during March and April, I should be retired in Apr, could now but need one lever up to margin of error.

And we have LTC 6hr sar buy just need a little follow through

Edited by AChartist, 28 January 2018 - 06:53 AM.

#275 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 09:03 AM

Im sweet on enigma right now, too many, of course the outrageous volume into Pillar.

I bought the Kin low volume crash on the 24th, it went lower yesterday then up.

I have about 4M of them, think steem, clif says Kin has longer legs

#276 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 11:30 AM

going in with 1/2 add to both HMQ off low volume low and some PLR, I just keep adding becoming retirement trade size. So at PLR equal ethirium

would be a mere 40M for me thats what Im talking about size. He didnt make price targets on HMQ I doubt as big as PLR.

Now I dont care if it does that or not and not getting greedy, just passing on what clif said.

should have the technical confirmations on LTC with 184 for four and six hour close, above the 1/24 close on higher macd

with expanding histogram. Hasnt quite closed a 4 and 6 hour bar over 184 yet boys arent done accumulating yet.

#277 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 11:33 AM

on this move that can count up 5 waves on some degree that may be indistinquisable on a weekly scale by

this summer, I will try sell a handful of PPT for some other purposes. 

#278 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 01:53 PM

ok, it starbucks accepting litecoin.

buy one litecoin now could turn out to be the whole lifetime of coffee

#279 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 05:54 PM

ppt 76 was sort of a spot I planned to sell a few, I'm not smart enough to know when to sell but I am pining for some capital for enigma, I see alot of 

good accumulation volume items. I have thrown out most TA since since I am buy side only but I can use it some for

with bullish bias conviction. Might be interesting to see how bitcoin cycle calculations look, I dont care for that either

because I am buy and hold only.

so the news on etherium may be an announced upgrade expected or fork that improves speed and cost. When EOS will

be a little later ether is really the benchmark now, bitcoin core may be the standard capital base role.

what it proves is dont screw with anything not a webbot item although I have a few not consequential in value.

the volatility is such everything looks like king kong on an intraday chart throw that childish stuff out,

use 6 and 12 hours charts. I use to use 1/2 day charts in stock mkt and it was too short for meaningful cycles weekly was better,

this is 24/7, about a 2 day crypto chart i comparible in hours I often use 3 and 6 day.

you want corrections, how else would you but it

Edited by AChartist, 28 January 2018 - 06:00 PM.

#280 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 06:55 PM

DIM is getting crushed, other Clif High items are not doing well either, I guess stuff like SNT, REQ, HMQ, DIM are just way too early in their life cycle, only ones are the original ones, PPT, ETH, PLR is the only exception. I will say again should have went 100% PPT. I will be real surprised if the ones under a dollar do much this year, they will probably need two years. I think Etherium will be the big gainer this year. VERI may do something but I think it needs a couple years too.

CND looks like an outlier, good strength lately and not giving much back. I bought about 4,000 of them. My only hope is pillar goes to 100 this year and redeploy some of that into another cycle leader later. The rest of my large purchases look like they won't do much. I think the company stories have run their course, people want to see earnings and that's going to take a long time.

Edited by CLK, 28 January 2018 - 06:56 PM.