• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#301 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:00 AM

but realistically there is nothing I can do but hold my 5 cent and some 30 cent tokens, nothing,

or I would not have pillar or populous nor the long term gains I already have in the first place,

cant sell just the "bad" ones without selling all of them realistically.

the major point is all the s. korea, hawaii, india type of regulation lies is called out and disputed by their own actual government,

that makes it what it is a buying op.

the other major point is I dont have any bitcoin for a reason that is not where the commercial growth is in the summer,

but I do have litecoin from way low, and 40 to 100. I said I want one or two full bitcoin for longer term cold storage by mid Feb but I think it is Feb 9-11 turning.

Edited by AChartist, 02 February 2018 - 07:08 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#302 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:36 AM

the other point is satanist street read [intelligence community] is on their death bed fake news gasps and even their fake news is rebutted by the actual

governments immediately they keep coming back for more.

better check what is happening to "them" on release the memo and they keep coming back for more.

pillar wallet, veritaseum, peer to peer decentralized blockchain brokerage ends them just like that.

what a buying op last in the lifetime

Edited by AChartist, 02 February 2018 - 07:36 AM.

#303 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:11 AM

next remember clif said there will be many sharp brief drops, unfortunately he is buy side and doesnt focus on

low projections. It means nothing to long term fake news veterans anyway but so many johnney come lately's havent learned

yet when entering 10's of thousands percent higher is not an enviable position without the conviction 

of 10's of thousands percent higher yet.

so lets review in a couple weeks

the good point is after May high he said the next consolidation is flatish that makes sense in alternation, with 100k bitcoin by end of year to come.

I spent two ether on the debitum ico, a competitor with populous but another niche, for diversification in case populous is not the grandaddy.

Debitum was covered favorably by clif. Clif did not cover the manufacturing ICO so that is an outside pitch.

In the old days all of a year ago I typically spent 2 ether per ICO is all. PPT and PLR are the only ones I did 5 ether.

Edited by AChartist, 03 February 2018 - 07:20 AM.

#304 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:35 AM

It was berwick that covered the manufacturing ICO.

there are phishing scams copying ico web addresses, be careful. I usually find the correct link from

a reputable crypto news source or directly from clifs reports with html link and then type it in manually not clicking a link.

https://debitum.network/

https://debitum.network/whitepaper

#305 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:43 AM

buying a wee bit of dent today.

so when I was doing alot of adding an buying, was doing with litecoin but replacing

the litecoin while down. when the reserve benchmark is etherium or bitcoin buying something that

is down with something that is down is a wash doesnt matter. Its a matter of getting that last toe out

of dollar centric monkey mind. But clif said dollar will be strong when constitutional republic is restored

when crypto millionaires are spending out some via dollar. $ will be ok but not up 10's of thousands of percent.

#306 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:34 AM

It was berwick that covered the manufacturing ICO.

there are phishing scams copying ico web addresses, be careful. I usually find the correct link from

a reputable crypto news source or directly from clifs reports with html link and then type it in manually not clicking a link.

https://debitum.network/

https://debitum.network/whitepaper

Another restricted from US citizens. I don't understand that.

#307 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 10:59 AM

Leaders always go last. I don't think the lows are in.

EqPTWmb.png

#308 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:28 AM

clif with greg hemke

https://www.tfmetals...4/a2a-clif-high

#309 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:23 PM

trendlines arent that exact in this mkt because of currency conversions, wide differences in so many exchanges of different volume parameters.

anyway on surface it would just mean that wave was completed and was probably wave 1 of 3 done in Dec, 2 of 3 done just now and if clifs pattern is

right next consolidation more flatish in alternation could be w4 after summer, with at least same magnitude in summer of all previous magnitudes traversed makes summer 3 of 3?

I am really excited and focusing on retiring in summer, all in. Then I can start some new enterprises right now I dont have much time and energy with work and am buy and hold.

Dont know what I will do if I have wealth in summer, give it to satan street, buy real estate at peak tax liability?

Nothing out there but the future, cyrptos.

Leaders always go last. I don't think the lows are in.

EqPTWmb.png

Edited by AChartist, 03 February 2018 - 02:26 PM.

#310 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:36 PM

I can probably see doing alot of silver if I have the crypto wealth in the summer. Maybe a rental property or two wherever

I settle just for the tax writeoffs that can be associated with a fake "business".

There is going to be so much new free market business will be mostly just cryptos for years really cant do it without

guidance from clif, can use some from Berwick, the ordinary person just wouldnt have insight into the future industries.

Wait until whole governments have to go to Veritaseum to get bailed out when satan street collapses from rehypothecated

fake paper hundreds of owners of one apple stock, billions of never settled HTF paper trades.

Satanism has a way of killing itself off dont even have to do anything they take the rope, 

I take the cryptos.