• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#391 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:32 AM

LTC might have the first impulse wave up, in w2 now.

if bitcoin cycles are down but in a larger bullish bias can go up but weak and mixed for 20 days on daily cycles.

bitcoin manipulation is probably being abandoned by veterans with rotation into litecoin and tokens, and will need asian

exposure OMG and NEO.

99% of bitcoin was already owned by 1% of wallets, banks trying to manipulate it down to get theirs after the fact.

it looks like a cycle of late summer when I bought ico's with the previous rally basically free and it was ugly for a while, leverage

up that way. and we dont know when it

will go up real big again like the fall but to mentally prepare it could take up to 8 weeks 'til this time in April.

while way off the peaks I am working with larger sums after this rally that I was after last summer rally, leveraging up.

Edited by AChartist, 22 February 2018 - 07:37 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#392 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 08:41 AM

Bitcoin never broke the downtrend line, it got rejected there. The bear is alive and well. Got stopped out of bitcoin yesterday, selling off

more of others. This is no market to buy and hold in, just doesn't work unless of course it's money you don't mind losing.

EFkwcVU.png

#393 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:46 PM

when he says feb 20 is an important date this is from volume of language, it is a statistical expectation of variance associated,

he also cant say for sure if it is positive or negative, he thinks its positive for the future.

is testing and forming support base, shaking out speculators and weak hands a positive for the future? see, positive doesnt mean that day was up or down.

I like that LTC 3 day macd crossover never turned negative while weak hands are shakked out, who buy again higher when they cant stand it anymore,

calling the next short term top.

Anyway I dont use cycles on it much because too often it right translated with largest gains after the cycle top, to drop late at the very end of the 

cycle ending higher at that drop anyway.

Edited by AChartist, 23 February 2018 - 09:51 PM.

#394 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 03:51 PM

treasury takes out the globalist luciferian money laundering center, spells litecoin. may be a big bail-in hit on the cult

which is the point.

clif says basically wont be any such thing as any luciferian banks surviving is what puts bitcoin at $100k around

end of year.

the next point is bank collapse is when they call in mortgages to liquefy themselves collapsing real estate, apparently is

still written in federali "regulated" mortgages they can call in it at any time without cause. More or less is what keeps stock

mkt going up as banks go away stocks are a primary form of currency still.

I should have my LLC papers this week, some time to transfer funds through snail mail will just buy the basics litecoin, ether, bitcoin core with this one,

core holdings hope it doesnt get away too soon.

Last I looked at cycles stock mkt low should be end of March.

#395 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 03:54 PM

its on what clif said in 2018 (doesnt mean he knows the day he knows the themes)

california $300,000 teacher pensions bust, shtf is on everything spells cryptos.

ZH today,

"CalPERS Is Near Insolvency; It Needs A Bailout Soon" - Former Board Member Makes Stunning Admission

"The pension crisis is inching closer by the day... Cities point to possible insolvency if payments keep rising but CalPERS is near insolvency itself. It may be reform or bailout soon."

#396 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 04:20 PM

What, if anything is going away is crypto, all this stuff about system going away is nothing but hopes and dreams.

Clif has to sell reports though.

Next support 7150, then 4,000.

Edited by CLK, 24 February 2018 - 04:23 PM.

#397 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 12:29 AM

the cycles could take a while, although he didnt see the magnitude of this decline

did say it gets going in March and April peak in May, and did say be in mid Feb so far mid Feb the low.

the LTC 3day macd good usually is a substantial liftoff within a short time of the crossover and 

so far is but for sure no one that hasnt own cryptos never trading owning since 5 cents never got it right in the first place

and wouldnt be right now, not saying I am right now but I always owned them.

I have gone into this knowing I am owning to May for first benchmark.

the reason it is some time after the 3day crossover is the strength of the crossover is a wave that gets a corrective wave

and if you do that corrective wave with the 3day staying positive so far so good.

Edited by AChartist, 25 February 2018 - 12:32 AM.

#398 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:09 AM

LTC 3day macd histogram expanding I dont know if it holds off until I get my 401k money transfered.

CLK your problem is coming in late cycle. I have done that in indivdual purchases so I have some LTC higher.

I am committed never sell it will be right by multiples in a few months. Now maybe exchange some of it but

chances of moving a loss into a bigger loss are highly probably and I would rather add new money and average in.

Trading is in months not days or weeks. It was a bad thing that TB was so bullish about what will happen several months

out and didnt see the magnitude of the decline that probably hurt alot of people and he admitted he never sold anything either

and took the loss but had other millions of fiat to add.

A bad thing is clif said mid Jan was a pullback did not see a crash.

Its a market its all a chance within a certain time period but very good long term.

Edited by AChartist, 25 February 2018 - 07:10 AM.

#399 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:33 AM

now likely these things that are up 10x maybe up well,

I have some break evens, salt is at break even was and expensive ico, has added sec certification in

19 states and should be good from here and when they stop the stupid $27 promotion.

I think debitum at 10 cents will be a 10x one day this doesnt bother me, I expect things like xinfin will be

a while before whole governments are using blockchain for procurement, building out a manufacturing supply chain

blockchain is absolutely huge. Centralized monopoly has blocked out small scale competitors out of the bid and

supply chain capacity, going into this I know is long term when clif says all this matures during 2019 I have witnessed

many took 3 years to develop so far.

It is not for trader ideologies, that is a massacre. Look an early cycle markets, Dow before 1920's sawtooth, fortunes

were lost there. No trading.

And even my silly daughter is sick for selling a goodly amount of bitcion at 2 thousand when she thought she was a trading

genius,

I told her why would even know the price of bitcoin on any given day, it is just put away and never look at it.

Edited by AChartist, 25 February 2018 - 07:40 AM.

#400 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:46 AM

No one knows if this stuff is true, clif said it will be. I have alot of XEM and DIM on nanowallet and depot wallet have to move the nano to depot.

They had a problem of dual currency "mosaic", no exchanges were technically capable of handling the mosaic.

"It will pay off, they are gonna launch the hybrid stock exchange soon and are looking for companys to list on there. Make sure u have

coins on depot wallet by april if u bought on ico, they have dividend coming. check medium page of dimcoin"