• Please log in to reply
631 replies to this topic

#561 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 03:57 PM

dharma:

My count has us in Wave 3 of C of 4 of C of 2 - could finish up C of 4 tomorrow and set the stage for the final Wave 5 of C down to complete 2, all IMHO.  Today's strength is what you would expect for a C Wave finish to a major countertrend Wave 4, FWIW

stu

Note: First complete 5 Wave-up off of yesterday morning's low could be only Wave 1 of C of 4  - which would give higher Wave 4 completion targets

Two weeks later can confirm now Wave 4 of C of 2 complete - in Wave 1 of Wave 5 of C of 2 down - my target is around 120 and sometime in December for $HUI bottom of Wave 5 of C and completion of Wave 2, FWIW

http://schrts.co/gihdgD

stu

Wave 1 of 5 of C of 2 down complete yesterday - now in Wave 2 - already hitting the 50% FIB  on $XAU - expect sideways to lower choppy, back-n-forth trading - protentially building out one or more right shoulders and setting-up for Wave 3 of 5 of C of 2 down later this month, all FWIW

stu

#562 denmo83

denmo83

• Traders-Talk User
  • 300 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 12:03 PM

dharma:

My count has us in Wave 3 of C of 4 of C of 2 - could finish up C of 4 tomorrow and set the stage for the final Wave 5 of C down to complete 2, all IMHO.  Today's strength is what you would expect for a C Wave finish to a major countertrend Wave 4, FWIW

stu

Note: First complete 5 Wave-up off of yesterday morning's low could be only Wave 1 of C of 4  - which would give higher Wave 4 completion targets

Two weeks later can confirm now Wave 4 of C of 2 complete - in Wave 1 of Wave 5 of C of 2 down - my target is around 120 and sometime in December for $HUI bottom of Wave 5 of C and completion of Wave 2, FWIW

http://schrts.co/gihdgD

stu

Wave 1 of 5 of C of 2 down complete yesterday - now in Wave 2 - already hitting the 50% FIB  on $XAU - expect sideways to lower choppy, back-n-forth trading - protentially building out one or more right shoulders and setting-up for Wave 3 of 5 of C of 2 down later this month, all FWIW

stu

You're doing a nicely detailed analysis of where you see the metals. Thanks for sharing it.

#563 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 02:02 PM

is the whole pattern from august -october an island reversal pattern

stu

definitely a possibility. 

we see how this resolves

dharma

#564 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 09:02 AM

I think Eric Hadik is going to be right, gold will rally into mid Nov., perhaps about Nov. 14 and Dust has a trend to bottom then...  

Edited by Russ, 03 November 2018 - 09:02 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#565 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 12:28 PM

cots

http://news.goldseek.../1541186760.php

these cots look very constructive for a rally

in the dollar the commercials are extremely lopsided short the dollar

dharma

#566 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 02:14 PM

cots

http://news.goldseek.../1541186760.php

these cots look very constructive for a rally

in the dollar the commercials are extremely lopsided short the dollar

dharma

possible double top in DXY last week, just noticed long term rates (TYX) surged to new decade or so highs last week and TNX and FVX look to follow soon - gotta feelin this time around rising rates will not be dollar bullish, next week is huge for gold/miners as we could go a long way in finding out if this is a large wave 3 higher ot a corrective rally could end

Senor

#567 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 11:21 AM

EOM October 2018 Sentient Trader (ST) projections for Gold

GoldOct.PNG

#568 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 03:06 PM

on the 8th jupiter moves into sagg for the next year. jupiter rules gold it is the planet of wealth from fixed assets . it also represents knowledge and wisdom. this is an indicator of inflation. during the next year. gold prices should see a rise

dharma

#569 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 03:18 PM

Any comments on venus direct on 16th?

#570 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 10:57 AM

venus going retrograde started the decline in the braod market, so it going direct should halt the decline and begin /resume a rally

venus=finances. 

whats worrisome is the extreme in margin debt . in 02 and 07 margin debt was at extremes and caused a pull back. a rally here to even new highs would just be  a Bwave. i think a larger decline awaits the market in 19

http://www.graceland-updates.com/images/stories/18nov/2018nov6bigpic1.png sure the validity of this chart can be debated. edwards and mcgee say that an inverse h&s indicates the bulls and bears fought and the down move has ended. armstrongs theory is the dollar will go to heights for many reasons including the large synthetic short position, and thus push gold under 1k.  could happen.??!!?!  right now it looks to me like the pm sector is carving out a bottom , its tenuous. but that is my view at this point.i would like to see the market start impulsing higher. 

well today is the election . trump got elected w/a slogan of "draining the swamp" oh yeah its a swamp all right. not sure any of the contenders for the house/senate are going to do that.   although it is encouraging that gs was brought to trial in brooklyn vs lower manhattan(which they own) and they lost!

dharma