#31 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 11:42 AM

I will go ahead and say it I think the bottom is in

What could go wrong ha ha

Say goodbye to xau 55, let er rip..... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#32 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 03:21 PM

SIgnal showed the low for the gold stocks and is now projecting a high going into Feb. 2019... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#33 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 03:26 PM

looks good  russ no 55 in xau now . time segmented volume on gdx looks good 

and also got a nice tsv reading on fnv and ssrm

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#34 Lysis

Lysis

• Traders-Talk User
  • 458 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:47 PM

I went long today. We'll see where the yellow stuff takes us.

#35 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,704 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 10:47 AM

Long time no see...

Hasn't been much to talk about....

Methinks Silver just put in important pivot at 14.50.

If it breaks back above that anytime soon, could be sign final bottom is in.

Until then, possibility it keeps drifting downward for a bit longer.

But I gotta say, the divergent 2nd bottom on daily chart is getting me interested in this sector for the first time since the attempted and failed breakout last summer....

Edited by K Wave, 20 November 2018 - 10:47 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#36 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 07:27 PM

New trend on GDX is suggesting (not well confirmed but still there)  another low coming around Dec. 7th 

#37 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,944 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:04 AM

IMO an hourly and daily 3rd wave should now be underway with yesterdays intraday low a wave 2. GDX and HUI with new rally highs since the Nov 13 decline low this morning. I thought we had 5 up from that Nov 13 low to Mondays highs. With Monday's highs exceeded we should now head higher in a wave 3 toward the Oct high near GDX 20.50 and HUI 159. Lets see if it plays out that way

Senor

#38 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 11:31 AM

there is a huge weekly bullish butterfly pattern in the silver price

top target is 16.60

#39 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 01:54 PM

IMO an hourly and daily 3rd wave should now be underway with yesterdays intraday low a wave 2. GDX and HUI with new rally highs since the Nov 13 decline low this morning. I thought we had 5 up from that Nov 13 low to Mondays highs. With Monday's highs exceeded we should now head higher in a wave 3 toward the Oct high near GDX 20.50 and HUI 159. Lets see if it plays out that way

Senor

The gold stock juniors and silver appear to have put in a double bottom and this chart of gdxj is trending for a high in late Jan to early Feb, I think this chart is likely going to be correct. 

#40 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,944 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 09:23 AM

Senor

The gold stock juniors and silver appear to have put in a double bottom and this chart of gdxj is trending for a high in late Jan to early Feb, I think this chart is likely going to be correct. 

I've been watching the GDXJ/gold ratio for the past few weeks very closely, it has made a series of major new lows beginning in Sept since 2016 high. The Sep low was the momentum low, mid Nov low double bottomed exactly with a nice divergence, last week made a new low by ONE tick and massive "divergence coil" going on here - so we could see GDXJ really start to outperform here IF that was a final low, we see

Senor